easy

xG, I'll be back!

Missing you already bro <3 i will spork you another time, You are one of many people i respect on xG. My grades are pretty much the same but im getting bye, i hope everything works, if you need help with any homework you got an asian right here :P

Miss yo face!! You've been nothing but laughs and chuckles for me ever since my beginning in xG, and for that i thank you sir! You're also one of the best mod/admins i know, quick on the slays, always explain why, and you're just so kind!! :) Hope all and all goes well, from your budday

MooMooMuLLin

fuck yooooooooooooo :( i demand to be in that honorable message list with an essay attached to it... we were only dating for like what? oh wait we still are... until i just told you we were breaking up... did you feel the sarcasm in the message? i still love you <3

E.Z.! WHEN YOU COME BACK, A PROPER MARRIAGE WILL TAKE PLACE. Hope all goes well with you. Hope to see you soon. <3

Oh and thanks forgetting me on the list. ;_;

Hold the fuck up, he is not your wife mohammad, I would know as I am the only ordained minister here, I am his husband. and I am your husband as while, seeing as I am a polygomist. I am also cheating on all of you. as Hudson is my sex-whore, and I have a girlfriend when not with you all.