JakeImpossibru

Our Staff! Lol he said staff!

Well if Korean updates this well, why not? :p I'm not sure if they have updated. I'm not on the mods list in herpes's thread, but I don't know about the rest of you guys.

@@Mayeski Charrax, as the division leader for the DarkRP gets to pick the admins, so he chose a group and said "Here ya go."

They did make a server on GMOD with [xG] in it and at first I was a little sketchy about putting it ,but then silence was playing with them so I figured it's legit.

It IS an xG server I just think that people need to apply and get it the fair way :l

Omg he is the ONLY Division leader so he decides sorry Ben Dover @@Mayeski I added you to the list sorry if you read the bottom of my first post it explains I tried my best my sincere apologies. We need admins on that server that's why he picked them you gotta understand that so he isn't the only one also, afterwards people can apply.

*EDIT* I ALSO THINK THAT THIS SHOULD BE ADDED TO PROMO/DEMO ON MONDAY SO WE CAN SEE THAT THEY GOT THE GMOD ADMIN/MOD

Yeah those are official xG GMOD servers, but still in beta so not ready for public release. Tell Charrax to get them fully functioning!

@@silence he says he is working on it the fast downloader is broken right now and he's working on that ,and he also says to wait he'll have it fully functioning soon!

Hey you're beautiful and every thing, I love the effort you are putting into this.

But you have Otherworldy listed twice <3

Hey you're beautiful and every thing, I love the effort you are putting into this.

But you have Otherworldy listed twice <3

Hun, what are you talking about?

@@Mayeski Charrax, as the division leader for the DarkRP gets to pick the admins, so he chose a group and said "Here ya go."

That is an awful way to put it.

The current admins helped me out a shit ton with creating classes, finding models, working on the MOTD and more. They deserve it.

The best I remember from some people who have A or M is joining the server and trolling on and on while breaking some other rules.

Also just putting this out there: Slipery Fingers helped a huge amount. He blocked more then 3000 models all by himself. That took a long time. I know if I give him anything he: 1, isnt even xG. 2, you will most likely get mad.

But the kid helped more then anyone else, that must show something. Effing 3000 models. That is crazy.

The current admins helped me out a shit ton with creating classes, finding models, working on the MOTD and more. They deserve it.
I did ALOT on the Motd too to get demoted. so your point is wrong.