Otherworldly

Sorry all, this is the end.

My time has come to an end here at XenoGamers. This clan has taught me a lot, but honestly I am not bored with the servers, I have overplayed them, and the server's are getting DDoS'd, and almost all of the oldfags are gone. I'm just done.

This isn't a result of my recent loved one dying and it's a bad thought: this is the pure end of me staying here at xG.

I really loved all of you that I talked to a lot and cared for, like EZKill, Mad Scientist, Heisenburg, Aegean, Serbian, Pyro, Mykhol, Arthman, Hudson, and Unique.

You are all so amazing and I hope you go far with your time here at xG.

There is simply no time left in my life for a clan. The clan isn't fun to me anymore, I don't exercise my power, and I am sick of the constant shit that flags to our server that we just for some reason that CANNOT maintain.

EZKill, you loveable child. You are so hilarious and whenever we talk, it's always making me ROFLING AND LOLING AHGASJHASD :3 <3

Mad Scientist, you lovable child. You so mad. <3

Heisenburg, oh the conversations we have had. You are so caring and loving for some people, and I am glad to be one of them. AIRSOFT WOOT.

Mykhol, you smell bad <3 I love you man.

Arthman, I truly understand the meaning of death, and you helped me formate that after the lots of talking we did when we played video games together. You are a true fucking friend and I love you.

Hudson, you cat tamer you, stay in touch <3

Unique, you beautiful little unique person. I love the games of TTT we played together. You are fun to play with and I hope to keep doing that.

Aegean, you have been here for me since the start of my time at xG. I cannot ever thank you enough for the help and assistance you offered and helped me. I'll truly miss you, and congrats for getting so far in xG.

Serbian, I think I recruited you into xG, but I cannot remember. Look at you now, co-leader. We have had some very, very interesting conversations and I cannot believe the things we have concluded. I love you bro.

Stay in touch, all of you. <3

Oh, you :( <3

I'm glad you remembered me, but sad that you remembered me in a goodbye thread. :( I really can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me. You've gotten me so far & you help me a lot. It's going to suck without you, & I don't know why you aren't on my friends list D; buut, no worries, we'll talk still :) <3

Hope you come back, or atleast still play on the servers from time to time. :)

Sad to see you go big guy, gonna really miss discussing things with such an intelligent teen, very rare to come by these days. Let me know if you ever need anything, and my condolences for everything that's been going on in your life.

Otherwordly, this is kinda late, you told me you left an hour ago. But you will be missed greatly, you were a huge force here and you'll never be forgotten. Good bye, but not for long, I'm sure I will talk to you soon!

Godspeed and best of luck!

that ruined my good exam studying mood :( sucks that ur leaving but somehow i think ull be back, and it wasnt u who recruited me, no one did actually, i found the site and joined myself