Sign in to follow this  
SgtBanana

ok, were P.I.SSED

Sgt Banana you will not get admin. There I said it. DENIED.

@Sprinkes

Do you know what it's like to investigate in a JB server? A few days ago I suspected gun planting, i wanted to make sure so i asked the rebel. I was completely ignored, and it got me nowhere. A lot of admins spectate to find issues and a lot is done from that. You think regular players don't lie? I'm not basing a slay on some rebel who just got killed, and yells freekill. When admins punish a freekiller that killed them , it helps keep freekillers away. I just banned a freekiller for a week. You think that isn't gonna make the server more organized? I think we do have a problem in JB, but i don't think admins are the ones to blame entirely . We do have shitty admins, but i think the solution is elsewhere.

Sgt Banana you will not get admin. There I said it. DENIED.

@Sprinkes

Do you know what it's like to investigate in a JB server? A few days ago I suspected gun planting, i wanted to make sure so i asked the rebel. I was completely ignored, and it got me nowhere. A lot of admins spectate to find issues and a lot is done from that. You think regular players don't lie? I'm not basing a slay on some rebel who just got killed, and yells freekill. When admins punish a freekiller that killed them , it helps keep freekillers away. I just banned a freekiller for a week. You think that isn't gonna make the server more organized? I think we do have a problem in JB, but i don't think admins are the ones to blame entirely . We do have shitty admins, but i think the solution is elsewhere.

Yes I know what's it like to investigate on JB, i used to be admin for [xG] :P

I know regular players, even members and admins lie. I don't go in to anything

assuming just because they said they got freekilled, means they defiantly

got freekilled and its the guaranteed truth. (you were playing with me when I thought

I had gotten freekilled, all because my knife didn't register the animation/sound. although

I apologized for the mistake.)

and that is not what I'm getting at. I mean,

they only slay the freekillers who freekill them (the admin) and don't pay

any attention to the other players around them who are breaking the rules aswell.

they only use it as a self-beneficial type thing. I'm not saying this doesn't help,

but at the same time, it doesn't make everything right.

although I agree, it's not admins entirely. but they are involved more then just a little bit.

don't you think there's a problem if you have 16+ admins, and only four or five of them play

a decent amount, and you still have problems with rule breakers? You said it yourself.

somebody needs to be demoted, because they aren't doing their job properly.

Yea i agree with you, admins can improve and work harder, and should pay more attention to what's happening to other players. However I dont, and I dont think you do either that admins will ever be able to stop 100% of freekills. I've already selected and been training an admin who will be playing on the JB server and should get his powers soon. I hope you've seen that I've been trying my best to help fix all the issues on the JB server, but realistically i dont expect 100% of abuses to be punished, but when someone abuses and I see a trend, I punish harshly, I dont care if it's a mistake or a joke.

Yea i agree with you, admins can improve and work harder, and should pay more attention to what's happening to other players. However I dont, and I dont think you do either that admins will ever be able to stop 100% of freekills. I've already selected and been training an admin who will be playing on the JB server and should get his powers soon. I hope you've seen that I've been trying my best to help fix all the issues on the JB server, but realistically i dont expect 100% of abuses to be punished, but when someone abuses and I see a trend, I punish harshly, I dont care if it's a mistake or a joke.

I don't either. I don't expect it to come even remotely close to 100%. but, i do expect

it to be as close as possible. but right now, I don't think its at that point. It still blows my

mind how we have 16+ Admins and Mods with all these problems that keep reoccurring.

but I do believe there are far more deserving players/members who should have a chance at helping

control the problems / rule breakers then some of the people who we already currently have.

and i know where you're coming from, the ones who continue to break rules, and they

know they're breaking rules are the ones who make me rage the hardest. I usually give

people a break.. but those type of people make me flip.

but I do believe there are far more deserving players/members who should have a chance at helping

control the problems / rule breakers then some of the people who we already currently have.

@Sam

Sam, in no way am i asking for admin, bet there are others like me out who are far more involved thank you may think. Last bight i had a total of 14 different chats open while jailbreaking.... most of them were being used to perciute a unjust killing

@Sprinkles

your toatallly right

yes i do agree with sprinkles too but sam you keep pushing the fact that you think we are just trolling for admin powers which in no way is true. i respect your decisions as an xG admin and i believe that others decisions (xG community) should be voiced too. this is what is being demonstrated by this thread. This is no way trolling for admin and the other thread where the community could suggest an admin was not either and i was nominated (thanks to whoever voted for me) and sgt banana was too, and sam, you posted with a rather rude response. we as xG members just want to see change for the better not a lot of crappy admins gain power.

ok i dont see why you are so angry sam. is it something i said? i am NOT asking for admin, mainly because i am not fully sure i can be a great admin and if i couldnt be a great admin and only a great admin i wouldnt accept myself as an admin so if people want to vote i dont see why not. i think the nominees that are selected by the community should accept or deny their nomination. Sam are you Mrs. Silence?

I'm not angry at all, I just don't like it when people indirectly ask for something and then pretend they didn't ask for it. Sgt Banana did ask for admin more than once but every time he tries to make it seem like he doesn't really want it but should get it. Making this thread was so that you can get admin to fix the "problems" in JB, the other thread was made so that people can nominate you to become admin, and you also asked in the server for admins to vote for you to become admin. So don't come here and say you didn't ask for it. Either have the courage to ask for it, or don't and don't pretend you don' want it.

Sam, if was never admin... i would still feel he same way i do now. No one came he looking to become an admin, we all come he looking for admins. It appears to me that the leadership role one might see in those who look for change is also shown in the possible leadership of a community or group. Now the fact the you keep referring back to the denial of potential admins shows not that we shouldn't be here, or are asking for admin ship.... but that you are unhappy with the change were possibly bringing about.

Furthermore, while on the jailbreak server i never instructed anyone to "nominate" me as so i can become an admin. On the other hand both in server chat and off I did attempt to spread word of this thread as well as the 'nominating admins' because it so prevalent to those who have absolutely no connection to the xG fourms, yet enjoy playing on the server and are looking for the same change. All my comments, mentions, and responses are not written for me to receive admin. There written to help the community grow, prosper and stablise just as it should.

Banana you just got in the clan a few days ago, stop trying to be a hero and change the world. These things you are arguing are being discussed but I suggest you stop denying that you want admin, because it is clear in the way you carry yourself and comment that you want it. I am not saying that you want it just to have it, you may very well want it for good reasons but you want it nonetheless.

I'm not angry at all, I just don't like it when people indirectly ask for something and then pretend they didn't ask for it. Sgt Banana did ask for admin more than once but every time he tries to make it seem like he doesn't really want it but should get it. Making this thread was so that you can get admin to fix the "problems" in JB, the other thread was made so that people can nominate you to become admin, and you also asked in the server for admins to vote for you to become admin. So don't come here and say you didn't ask for it. Either have the courage to ask for it, or don't and don't pretend you don' want it.

I hope that wasn't directed towards me aswell.

Banana you just got in the clan a few days ago, stop trying to be a hero and change the world. These things you are arguing are being discussed but I suggest you stop denying that you want admin, because it is clear in the way you carry yourself and comment that you want it. I am not saying that you want it just to have it, you may very well want it for good reasons but you want it nonetheless.

and no offence to SgtBanana, but I'm going to have to agree with Fair.

You clearly do want it, so you might as well just admit it. :P