Sign in to follow this  
SgtBanana

ok, were P.I.SSED

Hi my name is Sgt. Banana, and an i think i can speak for all prisoners as well as cts in saying the ct and (somewhat) admin abuse has gone too far. In any society, a leader is not chosen for a position in what they represent, a leader is chosen for his/her ability to execute successfully the needs of the people. In the last week of playing on the Jailbreak server i have seen more terrorists rage quit then ever before. I blame this on poor upkeep. It is my opinion that Xeno gamers look throughly at what goes on in most populated server, Jailbreak. If there was ever a time to lisine to the community, it would be now. Don't look at soly what those who participate on the forums think, because although truthful they are, they represent what would be less then 1/8 of those who play. I feel as though it would be in Xeno's best insterist to give certain members of the jailbreak community a simple form of admin witch simply provides the commends to slay and switch individuals who would otherwise bring down the sucess of the jailbreak server.

please post thoughtful replies,

Sgt Banana

He's stating there's a problem with JB management. (aka the staff)

not controlling JailBreak properly.

So, he's not asking for Admin.

He's applying for some type of power to help deal with the problems.

I actually do, most of the time.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

In the end he wants admin, its what i'm asking.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Could you please specify the problem, instead of stating that there is a problem?

I actually do, most of the time.

you're usually AFK, but when you are playing and there's a problem;

i don't see much of anything get accomplished. (not including scripting)

no offense to you or anything, but its the truth.

and here's the problem;

completely agree.

i'm tired of playing JailBreak all the time with no admins on to help with problems.

and it's really annoying (yet i still do it) to message every admin/moderator

on my friendslist or go on mumble to come help with the problem. whether big or small,

they have to stop what ever they're doing to come help with JailBreak. personally, that would

get on my nerves. (i only play JailBreak though so, whatever)

on top of that, about 75% of the time, the admins don't even come to help. as for the ones who

do play jailbreak, they're always AFK or don't pay attention to whats going on and never get anything

done other then slay Freekillers who ONLY freekill them. I don't know about anyone else, but this

frustrates the **** out of me.

I think more, not only just active but mature and experienced members should be given the chance to help deal with this problem

and clear the trash to better the [xG] Community. otherwise, it will just fail, making it completely unpleasant for everyone.

the purpose of admins are to make sure everything runs smoothly without any problems, how can this be achieved when

no one is ever on or willing to help deal with problems! seriously, its like everyone thinks they can get admin and just use it

for bragging rights or to hold it over someone like they're better.

but to answer your question, yes, he does.

My main position in this clan is to script and create plugins for the server, I try my best to multitask and admin but I agree with you that im not there 100% of the time im in game.

updated last post.

and i understand that, there are far more important things slaying freekillers, i know.

but it just seems everyone is far too busy to help, so people are 'volunteering' to do the work

the busy Admins & Moderaters can't. I would apply myself, but due to me just recently coming back, and the 'decision'

I've made in the past to leave, I'm almost guaranteed i wouldn't get accepted and i would be just setting myself up for failure.

My main position in this clan is to script. However I try to multitask and admin while im scripting. I agree with you that I am not 100% there. I was hoping he would answer what issues he was having :D.

None the less, I see where your coming from as a JB player , yet i don't feel like adding another admin would accomplish anything. Since I don't think any "Change" will happen if we add another admin.

I've been trying to make administrating the jail break server easier with the plugins since it's quite hard to keep an eye on 40 players at once, I have an idea for free-kill prevention, which I shall discuss with Silence.

( Last post got cut off for some reason and I re-posted it )

Sprinkles, i really appreciate that... Samantha tho, u respond not to whats relevant to you, but what u thinks going to get u father in the community. Becoming involved in something is not about ocuping every aspect and making a name for your self, it's about adding on whats import and relevant to you.

This is very relevant to me, I play on the JB Server and I've worked to make new things to improve the server. Also seeing how I'm tasked to review all our admins, this is again relevant to me. I don't really think i can get further* in the clan. I'm simply trying to understand what your issue and solution is and making it clear for us.