Sign in to follow this  
SgtBanana

ok, were P.I.SSED

Im sorry but a 3 year old can write better than you. I can't understand **** from your horrible grammar and incorrect spelling. I stopped reading after 3 lines. @ banana

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Of course its not directed at you sprinkles , you're the only one whose making a good intelligent argument here

Ah! tricky! ok, truthfully when i first started this thread i had absolutely no intentions of becoming or striving to be an admin. But after many ppl in the unofficial community (jailbreak server) told me they would prefer me as an admin over the majority of admins who at the time occupied the server around the end of page 4/beginning of page 5 my feelings began to change. Although i feel as tho at this point in time being an admin would be nice.... and i have poke ideas here and there suggesting it, it's still not a priority. But what is is creating balance. And since i started this thread so much has changed on the jailbreak server that the lack of admin is really not the same issue it once was.

Btw, AGAIN to set the record strait i've been jail breaking for the last 3 years of my life and let the record be set strait weather or not i've been an official poster or member on the sight, i've seen and watched the xG jailbreak server grow from when it was less that 8 ppl just fooling around every night....

i dont see how this is so agrivating (spelling) its just a forum thread

because it makes it harder to read and understand what they're trying to say.

Because when someone says "Sam, if was never admin... i would still feel he same way i do now." I'm not gonna waste my time guessing what he is saying