Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Xeno Gamers Holocaust

First off terrible use of the word holocaust you ignoramus. Purge or even something punny like "Spring Cleaning" would have been satisfactory.

Anyways, why dont you just look at the activity of members (like me for example), see that we havent logged on in X (whatever you newbies decide on) and message them on the forums that they have 3 days to get activity up or they'll lose membership.

But wait! I hear the whining already! "Oh No! I have real life problems and cant get on" Too bad, pick and choose your battles. We have a forum section dedicated to temporary leaves

"My grandma got a toaster caught in her rectum and I had to visit in the hospital every day for a month straight!" Cool story bro, i almost feel bad.

"I dont get good grades and lost computer priveledges, but I still want to be active, what can i do?" Get your priorities straight moron, stay in school and pass, its not hard.

First off terrible use of the word holocaust you ignoramus. Purge or even something punny like "Spring Cleaning" would have been satisfactory.

Anyways, why dont you just look at the activity of members (like me for example), see that we havent logged on in X (whatever you newbies decide on) and message them on the forums that they have 3 days to get activity up or they'll lose membership.

But wait! I hear the whining already! "Oh No! I have real life problems and cant get on" Too bad, pick and choose your battles. We have a forum section dedicated to temporary leaves

"My grandma got a toaster caught in her rectum and I had to visit in the hospital every day for a month straight!" Cool story bro, i almost feel bad.

"I dont get good grades and lost computer priveledges, but I still want to be active, what can i do?" Get your priorities straight moron, stay in school and pass, its not hard.

Oh how I missed you...faggot :)

Give out rewards like hat packs to those that are on a lot. :D Though, not sure if this is serious or not.

+1 great idea, im always on teamspeak and its not trouble. teamspeak is even better

Here's what I think needs to be done.

• Allow Division Leaders the ability to wear tags on other divisions. (i.e. Garry's Mod Division Leader can wear [xG:D] in the Counter Strike Servers, without the fear of getting kicked.)
  • Force mods to recognize themselves, by wearing the tag at all times, if they wish to use their admin powers.
  • Give moderators powers to all Division Leaders on all servers. This is minimal, so if there are no admins on, or in case of a hacker. If they are caught abusing at all, especially in servers outside of their division, they will be stripped of their Division leader instantly. (Honest mistakes are void.)
  • Donators are closely watched, and if they are caught abusing, they are stripped of their rank, and unable to be promoted for 3 months.
  • Known admin abusers who re-apply must wear the tag [KA] at the end of their name. If they are caught abusing their mod, they will be stripped of powers, and unable to re-apply for 3 months.
  • Anybody caught making fun of donated admins will be punished accordingly, including (but not limited to) :
    • Gag / Mute
    • Kick
    • 1 Day Ban
    • 1 Week Ban
    • Permanant Ban

[*]Members caught trolling admins, wardens, or any player will be removed from the clan. They may be able to re-apply in one month.

[*]Only Division Leaders, Co-Leaders and Leaders are officially allowed to remove people from the clan. Anybody else who forces a person to remove a tag for an invalid reason will be punished accordingly, such as a warning, to complete removal of powers.

Like redstone said, people can live stream. In the past i've gotten 60ish viewers on for my New Years gaming livestream. I gave away about 50 minecraft accounts :3.

What I can do is bundles of minecraft accounts given to the person who donated and a public bundle.

i don't use ts and i don't inted to use it.

fuck it, am more than active on the forums, and when i dont play on the servers its simply because jb is boring and the rest of the servers (surf dm,war,dr,) are always empty.

Give out rewards like hat packs to those that are on a lot. :D Though, not sure if this is serious or not.

+1 Fuck yes please

+1 i like the idea where only people in xg can wear xg tags or they will be kicked. its a pain sometimes if you don't recognize them

I like the idea +1 but..... im going to have -1 because there are some people in xG that shouldnt be in xG (to young.. balls havnt droped?) but besides that i mean some people get grounded like i did.... lost all my rep now these new people that joined always think they are better than the people that have been around... and quite frankly i dont like it... because if you get grounded or your computer completly dies (think mine is soon) im fucked.. and iv spent alot of time in CSS servers and i can tell you iv also been gamming on xbox and other games dont always have time for JB but i do love JB and try to get on.. summer time you no we all basically no life it xD final decison tho is +1 bcuz ill be on all summer.. xD