Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Pokemon Vs. Yu-Gi-Oh

The question here is not which is better, but which would win in a fight. I think pokemon just because the evolved forms are extremely powerful, as well as legendary ones too. If you actually look at their size stats they are HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I like both Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh, but I have to give this one to Yu-Gi-Oh. The monsters would kick the pokemon's asses alone, and with addition to magic and trap cards and such, it just seems like no contest.

But Sniper, you forget that to get the better monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh you must sacrifice others to get them. So basically with a Pokemon, you already have the evolved form when you start the battle, while in Yu-Gi-Oh you dont. Also if you wanted to count trap and magic cards, pokemon has items like MAX REVIVES, HYPER POTIONS, ETC while in Yu-Gi-Oh you start with what 3k life points? And then you can never gain any back. ALSO, you lose life points when your monsters do.

Pokemon wins, come at me bro.

plz tell me that u know what yugioh is? or that uve even played it or that u know what the egyptian god cards are or that u know that exodia is completely different from the god cards, or that u can get back life points and that u start off with 8000 not 3000?

So many things are wrong with you stego,

1. Exodia (the 5 pieces of the body) are not egyptian god cards.

2. Yugioh starts with 8000 life, they can gain it back many ways, many ways that not only destroy enemy magic, but also protect their own magic

3. Pokemon never use items by themselves, they only attack by themselves or run away, they need a trainer for extra help WHILE in yugioh they have been able to duel actual monsters before because of their intelligence.

TL;DR : Stupid comparison as their battle wouldn't make sense, but you don't know anything about yu-gi-oh so it's pointless to give your opinion.

/thread

YU-GI-OH = best card game / decent tv series(original)

Pokemon = best video game and best tv series(original)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_05_25.jpg.58d1b73c8d63a88e68917aa62b874405.jpg

I rest my case. But really though; most people who have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to yu-gi-oh instantly say LOL EXODIA IS WIN or I KNOW DEM GOD CARDZ. There's really more to it. Card game is brilliant; TV series is good. (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Card game is meh; tv series is shitty. (pokémon)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_05_25.jpg.04883d8803c2f4ff94cda9d38bea97b3.jpg

Pokemon is much better(series etc.) In a fight, only because of extra abilities etc., yu gi oh MIGHT win,but by tv series etc. i used to be addicted to pokemon.