GanjaMonster

Moderator Submission -GanjaMonster

Hey all its me GanjaMonster and i would like to apply for mod powers, I've handled css servers before have previous mod/admin experience with mani-mod and source-mod, and i enjoy playing in the xG community. I mostly play JB with everyone and minigames. So i would greatly appreciate you guys reviewing my app. I also have other skills due to my previous admin , I used to be a Co-Leader of a clan that died out a few years ago and i handled the forums since i joined xG i put in a lot of hours to the game i joined at 1300 hrs now i am at almost 1700 and thats almost all xG time, Iam on a lot when there is no mods online like on late night jb. I would greatly appreciate for you guys to be honest in the process and play fair :pride:

Sincerely:

GanjaMonster

+1s.................................................................. -1s

MuffinMonster ////////////////////////////////////////// Shiro

MinerTeddy ///////////////////////////////////////////// Mcneo

BrockObama //////////////////////////////////////////// OHMAIGAWD

DaKorean /////////////////////////////////////////////// Duplolas aka Stegosaurus

Angrehorse ///////////////////////////////////////////// Brian

ShakeNBake ////////////////////////////////////////////// Sporky

DrizzyDraken /////////////////////////////////////////// Bees

A_Sock aka Rabid ///////////////////////////////////// Minecrack

TobytheSlave

orangejuice

TurdWig

Charrax

XsHaDoWsPyX

Drpedobear

ShakeNBake

Fluffybunz

Activity: 8/10

Maturity: 6/10

Decision: -1

Ganja, I really want you to have mod, but sometimes you really don't know the rules. You say somebody freekilled you or freeslayed you or is breaking rules, but really they're not. I try to tell you but you just won't listen. If you had mod I think you'd freeslay a lot as you don't know the rules a lot and rage so hard when you are slayed. But if you went over the rules and showed me I would +1 you

Good luck ganja

Decision: -1

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 7/10

Why: Very active, yes, and knows most of the rules. But he tends to go overboard if he questions anything - Even if it's over a simple order the gets misinterpreted he can get into a heated argument. Also he does question some rules and questions mods/admins on their decisions sometimes.

D:+1,

W: Ganja is a good guy. He knows the rules and would be able to enforce them. I think its his attitude ( the way you act ) is what's causing people to -1 you.

A: 9/10

M:8/10

the reason they do it is cuz i dont take shit from people thats why if someone disrespects me imma disrespect them cuz i can stand up for myself i was raised like that, thats just how i am

Sorry but that re-enforces my point. If you think it's bad as a player wait until you're in a position with a little authority. You've got to be able to grin and bear it and respond accordingly without flying off the handle.

Some people will say "give him a chance to prove himself" to which I would reply with - basically what I just said - as a player he's already proven he can't.

Sorry Ganja, I love playing with you and I hope you don't see this as any type of disrespect and it's certainly not intended to be - I just don't think you'd be chill enough to handle the trolls.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

You gotta be willing to let the little stuff slide and just ignore people sometimes if they're not actually breaking any rules. Trolls will troll and the way your respond just feeds it and makes the situation boil over. On more than one occasion I've had to tell you and people you were arguing with to just shut the fuck up in game - as mod I could see you gagging/slaying/kicking just to end the argument so you win.

Decision: +1

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 8/10

Why: Ganja, after a revision of my post, I have decided to give you the chance. You deserve it. You've earned it. After a conversation with you I've learned that while you're EXTREMELY hot-headed, you're pretty down to earth. Everyone deserves a chance. just calm the temper.