GanjaMonster

Moderator Submission -GanjaMonster

thanks toby and i do better as a ct then a t lol cuz i can protect myself from a horde of 20 ts chasing me around the map trying to kill me haha and yea my temper gets high due to high blood pressure and ms but its just what i gotta live with and keep trying to improve myself

+1

why : knows motd is on jailbreak alot is a good warden every 1 shud get atleast 1 chance xD uhh that is all i think lolz

activity : 9/10

Maturity : 8/10

gl ganja

I don't know man. I like you as a person, but for now I am going to have to say

Decision: -1

Activity: 9/10

Maturity: 8/10

Why: You are very active, but dude, a lot of times you seem to not know the rules and say something in admin chat that is false. And at times you seem to lose your temper a bit.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

[/color]Well I don't know Ganja, you still have 2 more weeks to prove yourself. (since you wouldn't get promoed in the next promo.demo anyways) so, maybe if I see you acting better, as a moderator would, I will be happy to change it to a +1.

He is a good guy, don't -1 because of an iffy situation you don't know much information about.

Also, no one is perfect. Admins/Mods/Paid Mods/Paid Admins have issues also. It varies but the issues are there. Getting mad is normal when someone breaks rules constantly and or freekills you.

He is a good guy, don't -1 because of an iffy situation you don't know much information about.

I totally agree with this in every way and in every situation. Unfortunately it's not just a single iffy situation. There's more than one, and they're not all iffy.

I don't know most of you all that well and I'm still fairly new to the community. If I vouch on an app in either direction it's because I have a clear opinion. You'll see plenty of app's I vouch a 0 and just share some info or I just don't say anything. Now, with that, I don't want to make it sound like I have an extreme dislike or anything like that for ganja since I vouched -1, but from what I've seen I vouched how I felt and I'm sure everyone else has as well.

I've had admin experience but never on RPG servers like JB. It's totally different and there's a lot more responsibility in my opinion. I'm not the only one that's gotten a bad vibe from ganja and others have only seen good. That's the whole purpose of the app and vouch process.

Good luck Ganja.

Ganja, I have had really no problems with you in game but what is keeping me from a +1 is that you just need to calm down. Saying that mcneo is just trying to make your thread look bad because he can just proves it. Mcneo is one of the most mature members in xG and he paid the $50 to donate, he even asked silence not to give him mod because he wanted to get it by himself. You also said they you can get serious when you need to, but I dont see at what point that you think you would need to get serious. Your posts on the forums had been inapropriate at times when they dont need to be. Sometimes they are just insulting a person for comedy.

What I think you should do is just work on your behavior. You have everything else down to almost perfection besides this. So for now I think you shouldnt be mod, but it can change once I see a difference -1

Ganja, I have had really no problems with you in game but what is keeping me from a +1 is that you just need to calm down. Saying that mcneo is just trying to make your thread look bad because he can just proves it. Mcneo is one of the most mature members in xG and he paid the $50 to donate, he even asked silence not to give him mod because he wanted to get it by himself. You also said they you can get serious when you need to, but I dont see at what point that you think you would need to get serious. Your posts on the forums had been inapropriate at times when they dont need to be. Sometimes they are just insulting a person for comedy.

What I think you should do is just work on your behavior. You have everything else down to almost perfection besides this. So for now I think you shouldnt be mod, but it can change once I see a difference -1

@RpgS also paid 50 dollars but doesn't have mod.