Sign in to follow this  
Duplolas

Team Viewer

Hey everyone, I just had a quick question. Do you think it would be possible to get around a school web browser blocker using Team Viewer? This question just popped into my mind today and I thought that it just might be crazy enough to work. By using the controller on team viewer you may be able to use your school computer to recieve the video feed of your home computer while controlling it from school. And because you are only getting a video feed from the computer and not the actual web page I thought it would work.

This might work with games as well. I dont know if it would because its a whole nother story, but I would think that your home computer would be doing all the hard work and just still be brodcasting the video of the game being played.

Awesome!!! It does! The only problem is that there is no sound. The game does play slower, but if I make sure my home computer is on the lowest graphics (which i can change from school). All that matter is if you have enough RAM, the school computers have about 3 GBs so it works pretty well. I can play L4D2 almost with no lag. I HAVE FINALLY DONE SOMETHING GOOD WITH MY LIFE!!!

If you like 2 frames per second, than sure.

This would not work, i'm sorry it would be to slow. If you want to get pass a school's website blocker you can use a proxy (get one yourself, if you have paypal with money you can use a tutorial). I use to use glype, you should use that if you really want to watch videos at school.

I used Ultrasurf at my school. It worked pretty well, and I don't think the teacher every figured out a few classmates and I were using it.

xD Ahhh Ultrasurf... good times lol

Well my teacher just doesnt give a crap and he loves me. Im the best student in his class so he lets me get away with shit sometimes.