Chicken

Chicken nipples

Decision: -1

Activity: 5/10

Maturity: 6/10 at tops

This kid has been ct banned like 2 times and ive heard that he is banned from most gmod servers, i really don't want him to make us look bad, sorry kid. Also your dad is not gabe newell.

This kid has been ct banned like 2 times

This kid has been CT banned at least twice.

He is also perm banned from most GMod servers

he is banned from most gmod servers

Gmod servers, most of them have abusive admins(there's over 700 Gmod servers I doubt I'm banned from MOST of them, maybe perm banned from 2.Abusive admins), CT bans, Didn't freekill the entire T's stack at steps, and I don't play on jailbreak as much as minigames.

+1 even if he has been ct banned/ banned from gmod, why not give him a chance? ive played with the kid atleast 10 times ,ive never had a problem with the guy. and if you want him to shut up or stop doing something just tell him, he listens he just might not know alot from the get go. now i say all this from what ive seen the past couple days, not what happened how ever many months ago. besides, if he fucks up just take away his membership

+1

A: 7/10

M: 8/10

He seems really nice. One of the more mature people I've seen,a s they keep calling hacks, and he kinda shrugs and laughs.

If you've never met him don't post in the topic. I talked to charrax for about 45 minutes about the whole problem. He was CTbanned once several months ago for opening a vent. Anyone who's seen him is pretty much sure he's never hacked and never will. My decision stands, and I kindly ask charrax to stop protesting every +1

Charrax is the only one who even claims that he breaks rules or has even seen him hack, and half of you are basing your decisions on his posts. Please go read the rules of +1s and -1s in member submission and then edit your post accordingly.

I have tried my best to not badmouth Chicken, I was giving my input based on how I have seen him play.

P.S: My vote is not a final vote (nor may some others votes) if given the proper time to inspect more deeply into the players (Chicken's) actions we may change our vote.

This person was hacking on your Garry's Mod server with what was beleived to be seth hacks. I was on the server when this was happening along with Division Leader " Charrax." Therefore this candidate is unsuitable and not worthy.

This person was hacking on your Garry's Mod server with what was beleived to be seth hacks. I was on the server when this was happening along with Division Leader " Charrax." Therefore this candidate is unsuitable and not worthy.

Silence - ~YOU MUST BE AN [xG] MEMBER TO VOUCH~

And I don't remember you being there, either stop lying just because you don't like me, or stop mixing me up with some other person.

sigh, looks i have to intervene, if there has been speculation that someone has hacked or has been hacking, that DOESNT mean they were hacking or have hacked, that also DOESNT mean that u can -1 someone for "supposedly hacking", from what im reading on chickens ban protest, charrax seems to be getting over zealous in his gmod powers and is starting to think he is more than he actually is by saying that he can get chicken banned from css and the other servers and also from other clans, i swear to god charrax, get the fuck off ur high horse before i have to throw u off it myself