Sign in to follow this  
TurdWig

TurdWig's App

Hey guys, how's it going. It's me TurdWig and I'm applying for mod for the CS:S Division. I'm very active on servers and on Teamspeak. I'm very helpful to the community and would love to have moderator powers to watch over the servers. So here's my chance. I am loyal to this clan and would be in this clan for as long as possible. I'm very helpful, nice, and fun.

I've been playing on these servers for about a year starting at May or June 2011 and have applied for membership at December. I am very familiar with following rules and I can listen to people who need help. I have a kind attitude to non-members, members, and the staff here at XenoGamers.

Thank you for reading this. I would love the feedback if it is either +1 or -1.

Scoreboard: Stolen from danno <3

+1's

Jeffrey

block1

Cat

GanjaMonster

Sean

MinerTeddy

Bees (Tarp)

Stence

refLeX

MineCrack

Echo/Ecko

Lapis Lazuli Ore

DMTwired (Win dat lotto)

McNeo

Gawd

zPlooChi

xshadowspyx

JIHAD

DrPedobear

ChiefBigShot

TobyTheSlave

MuffinMonster

DuckiiJr.

Shiro

Total +1's: 24

-1's

Total -1's: 0

Turdwig is a very respectable player and i have tons of fun with him, you can count on him to get the job done and on time and not dily daly around it. I think he would be a great addition to our staff and would better our chances for the trolls to leave the servers (aka me :D jk) so +1 sorry this is long xD

Turdwig is a very respectable player and knows the rules very well. He is kind and really fun to play with. I can always count on Turdwig to help solve just about any problem in Jailbrake. I know he would never abuse mod and that he truely deserves it.

+1 !

D: +1

W: TurdWigs an awesome person and i see him on every single day he scrims with me and hes active on the xG servers i'm pretty sure he could handle being a mod

M: 8/10

A: 9/10

Turdwig is an awesome guy! Very respectful/respectable, on all the time, knows the rules, very mature and just great over overall. +1 from me.

+1 Always active , not a troll,knows the rules , and is always on when we need an admin/mod when there isnt so he could fill a slot of one since there are sometimes a lack of admins/mods

Hey bud this ones for you +1

Hes very active and mature knows the rules NOT ONCE have I ever hated this guy or has he pissed me off... he just... he just.... HE DOES SHIT DAT COUNTS!

+1! Really good buddy of mine and I met him on JB, he always follows MOTD and never saw him break it. Friendly , and is very active in jb- css.

The version of me which doesn't rage when he gets freekilled..

D: +1

W: Great guy, knows the motd. Will defiantly enforce rules. Extremely active.

A: 9/10

M: 8/10

Although some people don't like that we have so many mods right now turdwig would be great as a moderator.

Cool dude, never gets butthurt, nice overall.

+1

id like to +1 this user because ive played many servers with this fellow and he is mature and very knowledgeable of the xG rules. He would make a great addition to the CS:S mods and would greatly improve our already great servers.