MineCrack

MineCrack's CT ban protest!

Guys, don't panic this is being moved. The prefix for Ban Protests are not working for me, Aegean will move this as soon as possible.

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:41345874

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: MineCrack/xG | MineCrack/[xG] FriedChicken Barice #YOLO$wag

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a): Mass freekilling of the Ts. [Trente's vision]

Why should you be unbanned?: Well, I was warden one round of lunar, which contained the Instant kill knife. I chased some rebellers through vent into an area where I got the knife on my conquest to kill them.

Now, I have given orders to stack into one stack at the bottom of cell stairs and freeze. Simple orders, right?

I come back to see 3 different stacks of 2, and others unstacked. So I simply kill them all at once with the instant kill knife. None of them followed orders, the center of the ramp had people unstacked. (Note, this was the lunar mk jail). P.S. A rebeller in a cell got LR!

Anyways, I was CT banned for a week. It's summer, and I see a lot of rule breaking wardens. I usually warden and i'm good at it. So I would love to be unbanned.

Now, if I a moderator/admin didn't like me.

I could have been punished for....

• Not being with Ts for maybe 20 seconds after killing the rebellers.

That's it.

Well, technically, the knife is for T's NOT CT's.

& Also, if trente saw a mass freekill by you, then I'll wait till he posts to make my decision..

It was a decision made by me and @@Fullbring . (Actually the ban was by Fullbring)

I'm not saying all were freekills, but half of them were, and here i should say we were like 15 Ts.

As i remember, there was 3 stacks, 1 in the middle of the ramp, and on both sides. Maybe some people unstacked. Both me and Fullbring were stacked, when you came running in to the stack on the side, and killed every T.

It took some time for me and Fullbring to decide your ban, and after reports of freekilling and what we saw, we decided it was a mass freekill.

We couldnt also figure out, how you managed to see that none were stacked. How should a group og 15 ts not hear your order?

Maybe 2 people were stacked in the center, this was defiantly UN-called for. If there was 3 people stack (if there was any) maybe a one day ban. I don't know if you don't like me, but I was defiantly warden, and my orders were clear. I don't know if people were trying to be smart-asses and get into separate stacks and say, "they were in one stack." But I did nothing wrong.

Also trente, you said there were separate stacks. Obviously not following my orders. Maybe someone spoke over me, I don't know nor really care. I didn't break rules. @@Trente @@Fullbring

I'm going to +1 his ban protest by giving him the benefit of the doubt in this one situation; MineCrack is a great warden and I'm certain this is a misunderstanding on the banner's parts. While they were right about the instant kill knife I still think a week ban for the entire thing in general was a little harsh.

Although; let's wait for fullbring.

Forget it, my ban is almost over lol. I will agree it was harsh, but a punishment should have been given to me either way.

Fair enough; but I'd say it's a matter of principle. If you're not objecting to waiting out the duration of that no-one can tell you otherwise though. :p

OP DECIDED TO LET THE BAN JUST RUN OUT!

Side note, he's distracted with Minecraft, get on our minecraft server scrubs! Mc3.xenogamers.com!

~Closed