Rhododendron

New Rules Regarding Disrespect

So; I read through the posts and whatnot. But I still can't grasp the punishments for disrespecting any other player period.

Would it be slay > kick > ban?

If so how many times and for how long?

HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE SERVERS AT ALL!? OR EVEN LOOKED AT ALL THE GOODBYE's!!!! Most people have been leaving because of so much disrespect!

I would like to know what exactly led to you deciding to severely crack down on disrespect.

Well this should help a lot with anything related i mean even some mods where disrespecting! (i won't mention and names) but i have to say this is a very good enforcement and once i apply for mod i'll be the enforcer :D

~Kudos to you Silence

HAVE YOU BEEN ON THE SERVERS AT ALL!? OR EVEN LOOKED AT ALL THE GOODBYE's!!!! Most people have been leaving because of so much disrespect!

Isnt that been most of the reasons for the past year?

Can anyone explain why people leaving is a bad thing? ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE NEW PEOPLE?

Honestly, its very easy to join the clan and a lot of the people who join really don't fit in well. What happens then? They get disrespected and leave.

This is a GOOD THING, they are like try-outs that last 24/7 so we can ensure that everyone who hangs out in the server is cool, and if they aren't they can either SUCK IT UP or GTFO.

I don't really know who is getting disrespected and I don't care to check up on it; all I know is that if you are getting disrespected on the servers, you probably fucking deserve it and we SHOULDN'T ACCOMMODATE for these people THAT NOBODY LIKES.

It doesn't make sense.

all I know is that if you are getting disrespected on the servers, you probably fucking deserve it and we SHOULDN'T ACCOMMODATE for these people THAT NOBODY LIKES.

It doesn't make sense.

I see now why the holocaust happened

I see now why the holocaust happened

Pretty much, except instead of the Jewish people being exterminated for no reason other than them being born Jewish,

we are persecuting annoying immature people who nobody likes.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_39.jpg.b069d96510126692b26e801413c5d2be.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_06_39.jpg.5df9783006e0ef04a7fc5d1b27b7e4f5.jpg