Sign in to follow this  
Rexx

Back for a day! (QUESTIONS!!)

Hi guys, Lol It's Rexx. I see that most of you guys are new members from a newer generation than me so you might not remember me. For those of you that do remember me (Hopefully you don't think I'm some troll) HI! My computer broke a while ago and I couldn't get on. It's still broken but My friend is staying over and he's letting me use his laptop for a day:D. Anyways I'M SO CONFUSED! Like everything is so different, some of my favorite members have left and I don't know why:(. Anyways I'd like to know how Serbian, Aegean, DuckiiJr, High Plains, Billy Mays, Mad Scientist, Pyro, Otherworldly, Brian, Ghostbusters, Xavier, Smoky, Zapper, Hudson, and ARTHMAN Are doing:)! And I Would also like to know who "xG:C Starbuck" is? Like I read the promotions and this person just became Co-Leader without any other promotions towards it. No offense to this person, I'm just curious.

-Rexxthg

As for Starbuck, he was the leader of Vintage, and we merged a bit back. thus he received Co-Leader.

(Hopefully you don't think I'm some troll)

I lol'd. since I knew you back in the day. although i recently rejoined xG, I was a mod.

Lol oh xG and Vintage had sex? So that means that we must be known as xG Jr. now right? Hahaha just kiddin'. And haha my computer broke, I'm not really back, just visiting for a day with my friends computer.

Alright alright. Wait um lemme get this straight. So you never use the internet except for today? Say wut.

Lol no, My computer was broken and needless to say it still it. I was using my friends comp when I posted this. He lented it to me.

AND OMFG WHAT?! Why did Pyro leave? He seemed like the last person to leave xG the last time I saw him...