Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Goat impersonating and Disrespecting.

@@kiwishuriken5 dafuq you on, we were playing league then i had to go, i just met DMT did not ask for DMT's ip duke was there and i like brian. Now your just making up things sir, i also like you , your fun to play with.

I'ma keep this at a +0 for now, but any other negative remarks will go for a +1 for xG membership demote. (Perma ban is an overkill ;_;)

I personally was not on JB at the time, but did read what was available on the chatbox, and trust the people who have said these things.

@@Chrono well i couldnt really type and make it sound like a joke but if i said it you'd understand. also during your fit about Docter you also started to make up things as well as you are now, i made the joke about the slicing dick thing , and saying he was racist.

you just love to make up bullshit, my mother does that shit all the time, i dont need it from someone online.

@@Chrono well i couldnt really type and make it sound like a joke but if i said it you'd understand. also during your fit about Docter you also started to make up things as well as you are now, i made the joke about the slicing dick thing , and saying he was racist.

you just love to make up bullshit, my mother does that shit all the time, i dont need it from someone online.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_98.jpg.dfe20a07bead46ee788ce588844a32b0.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_07_98.jpg.2c7c32c1117d801a490ef0fdf165e42f.jpg