Sign in to follow this  
DerpO_o

Advertising

Ok I was muted several times today because I was telling people to go to minigames on jb to help populate it. I thought it was ok to advertise other xG servers just not another clan's servers.

Simple mistake by admin it happened to me before when I said, "Join xenogamers.com instead of this server." on JB

Wrong. What you were doing was ordering Ts to join MG and spamming about it multiple times. Duke has asked you to stop multiple times, you didn't.

Jailbreak is for jailbreak, not a server to get MG populated.

you are allowed to do that , you shouldn't of been muted. though if you were constantly saying it , it wouldn't be allowed.

Pretty much what trente said. You wasted all your warden time ordering everyone to get on mg, atleast twice. Then you just mic spammed about it the third time.

If you said it once, not abuse. You apparently spammed it as warden even after being told to stop. You are in the wrong sir, you got muted for micspamming and wasting the day in Jailbreak. You can ask people to join MG or other xG servers though, nothing wrong with that, just keep it in moderation.

~Closed

Sign in to follow this