Sign in to follow this  
Chrono

Silence Legit Abuse

Please remove this faggot. I run the Impeach Silence movement, I can find someone to replace him.

He also just banned me for "micspamming" when i was telling him in TS that I was going to ban him for trolling AGAIN if he didn't stop, so he banned me on servers.

This is a serious post bringing attention to silence, and his trolling that is deterring people from our servers.

#Jihad2012

So impeach the guy who is giving xG $350 a month out of his own pocket to keep the servers running? I +1 that. I think Jihad should be the 1 to have to do that dont you think? Because i mean paying that much for something that he doesnt even make money off of is reason to try to impeach them after you become butt hurt when they abuse.

-1 Stop being butt hurt.

So impeach the guy who is giving xG $350 a month out of his own pocket to keep the servers running? I +1 that. I think Jihad should be the 1 to have to do that dont you think? Because i mean paying that much for something that he doesnt even make money off of is reason to try to impeach them after you become butt hurt when they abuse.

-1 Stop being butt hurt.

Are...are you a downy?

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg.cf26afe08775f3e7f9107cea7616b901.jpg

-1 Stop being butt hurt.

[ATTACH]3168.vB[/ATTACH]

tumblr_m7fwj8Uqjg1qm9pgdo2_1280.jpg.5c8d5edcbe85538ab31286a9479c4a60.jpg

So impeach the guy who is giving xG $350 a month out of his own pocket to keep the servers running? I that. I think Jihad should be the 1 to have to do that dont you think? Because i mean paying that much for something that he doesnt even make money off of is reason to try to impeach them after you become butt hurt when they abuse.

Stop being butt hurt.

[video=youtube_share;gNHYTem01T0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNHYTem01T0