Sign in to follow this  
the10se1ucgo

O.o 10se1ucgo

no unban. he has been warned NOT to talk a fuck ton of times, and still continues to to talk on his mic. he has done stupid shit before, but this is really bad. i dont want him on our servers again.

Do I get a free unban?

[MEDIA=imgur]80dA1[/MEDIA]

(Sorry for the bad quality, I was using a webcam :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zSHz7Thvbc

You obviously don't listen.

You are a total asshole, you scream into your mic, you disrespect me alot (especially if I don't pardon you), you also have a horrible listening problem.

I have one last thing to say.

gtfo

Was he permed or something . I don't know why he got banned and i agree he deserved punishment but I just wanna say something on a diff topic.

Puppyluv has been warned so many fucking times day over and over and she still continues to somehow get off the hook lol..

Was he permed or something . I don't know why he got banned and i agree he deserved punishment but I just wanna say something on a diff topic.

Puppyluv has been warned so many fucking times day over and over and she still continues to somehow get off the hook lol..

She isnt a little prick

She is lovable unlike 10se.

this might not have even happened if my week ban had stayed on him, he is a troll he screams on his mic just to piss people off.

he shouldn't be unbanned,