Sign in to follow this  
Duckii

JailBreak swap / Bombs

Right now apparently Ct's have bombs and they can actuallly blow T's up thats close to them which wouldn't be so great because than they can acutally kill alot of T's blowing themself up by them, Also The Auto swapping is not doing well because T's are being swap to Ct's and they wish not to be a Ct and swap back to T and this is happening constantly .

Hope you could fix these problems :)

The only time ct's should use bombs (unless it gets removed from cts) is if they are last ct, or if they are in war day area and t's surround him (and for some reason not shoot him) . Other then that, ct's using the bomb to kill someone should be slayed/switched/teambanned.

The auto switch thing is annoying, because we have plenty of people doing !guard , but the right people do not get switched and i just get messages saying " ADMIN PLEASE SWITCH ME TO T, CT SUCKS " etc.

FixitFixitFixitFixitFixit

@Aegean, all of the times I've seen CT use bombs are when Admins aren't there and there's no one to Slay or TeamBan them. Again, if more admins payed attention to the JB server, this problem would be fixed.

Auto switching blows, and thanks to the !guard feature 75% of the CTs don't have mics and cannot contribute in any way besides being *******. Also, they can't contribute to bieng a warden so what's the point of having no mic CTs.

(Also, I'm not bashing admins, and I know that they have ALOT of stuff to do and ALOT of complaints. I'm just making a suggestion that you can get one or 2 designated Admins to watch over JB in like 'shifts' per say).

yeh silence ill try to get a ss of them acutally killing someone with bomb, As yesterday you may ask Aegean while i was watching a T was not listening to order and was standing still so Aegean blew up and killed him some how i do not know if !rules is glitched , not, or they used !bomb some out but im pretty sure he killed that T, So i asked him and he said he did it because he wasn't listening to order never told me how he did it >_< lol.

Sign in to follow this