Sign in to follow this  
Oscar

Oscar

Duckii did not have a bad reputation. You were just butthurt. Anyways, you have been ok recently on teamspeak. But I'm not quite sure if I will +1 or -1 yet...

Duckii did not have a bad reputation. You were just butthurt. Anyways, you have been ok recently on teamspeak. But I'm not quite sure if I will +1 or -1 yet...

Didn't you get banned for hacking...?

Guys, I xrayed on minecraft I think a year ago, and now I'm 100% Legit on minecraft, and i hacked on minecraft way before I even became active on jb and surf, so that topic has nothing to do with this. I did however use my Jail Card on minecraft, but I was never banned after that. There was a dispute if I should be unbanned or not, i got unbanned, and was never banned again. The Jail Free doesn't have anything to apply towards this. So do not bring it into topic.

All you did was troll on our servers anyways. You were pretty fucking annoying. Along with hacking on Minecraft AND Counter Strike

Lemme just clear all of it up though for everyone

>Duckii "abuses" (not really) on Oscar

>Oscar posts screenshots of convo in an abuse thread not knowing his hacks will also be in the screenie (lul)

>Oscar gets permbanned for hacking

>Posts a ban protest

>Gets denied

>Posts another ban protest

>Gets denied

>Post ANOTHER ban protest

>Being a previous hacker, now claims he only wants to scrim and shit (lol anyone else find that funny?)

>Tries to incorporate something about Duckii being "bad" in his initial ban reason when all it was for was because he hacked

You've already had to use your Get out of jail free card lol. That's pretty sad. The saying "once a hacker, always a hacker" sticks with you given your past.

Idk why this was kept open though. The community being the smart people they are will say " GIVE HIM ONE MORE CHANCE, HE HAS CHANGED". Sometimes a bunch of 13 to 16 year olds don't know what's best for the community.

EDIT: Duckii Gets me every time

-1. How does you getting banned 2 times have nothing to do with you being banned? What the fuck is wrong with your logic? You're a plague to this community...please...with all due respect (there is none)...fuck off

+1 6 months is a long time without a community to play with

There are a fuckton of communities out there. Maybe he should try finding others and annoy those people instead.

Do you think federal prisons let people who have gotten life sentences out after a few years for good behaviour, or because they've been in for a long time and need a break? The reputation of xG is on the line when it comes to baddies like oscar. Permabans need to be permanent for integrity's sake.

You banned me for being jewish. Never forget!

I might've done that once or twice :/ oh well, you a jew!

on a side not. +0 -0 because idgaf if he is unbanned then he will just be banned again if he trolls or whatever, and it will stay, if he isn't, then there is no possibility of trolling on the servers again.

Doesn't deserve to have a forum account either, he'll just keep making these threads forever until all the oldfags have quit and forgot his stupid ass and then he'll get back in.

-1 on unban

+1 on forum ban

Doesn't deserve to have a forum account either, he'll just keep making these threads forever until all the oldfags have quit and forgot his stupid ass and then he'll get back in.

on unban

on forum ban

>implying old fags have lives they would go to after knowing that they stuck around this long.