Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Important Information *Please Read*

The dude "Hellraiser" (he has gone by the names of Crazy Man and Skidmarks) who you might have scrimmed with, is now ban on sight. I have spent the last hour or so finding his CSS accounts through his IP, tracking his other bans (he has about 170+ server bans on his accounts) I have banned 3 of his CSS accounts, and also banned him perm from Teamspeak (he went by the name MerCy or something) This guy might have another CSS account but I am not too sure.

If you get a random person adding you, make sure you are careful as this guy attacks other people for no reason. He is a 30 year old guy who got angry over the stupidest shit (this is the internet) so be careful my lettuces. If ANYONE you don't know calls you on steam or invites you to their teamspeak etc for no good reason, please message me.

He has ddosed @@mrsnipes today twice because he said and I quote "We don't need you to replace anyone bitch" during a scrim.

[GLOBAL BAN]HellraiseR [-KC-] - office

http://hellsgamers.com/threads/73694-Hellraiser-(Explict)?highlight=hellraiser

Just another day at Flying Rhyno Junior High (1000 internets if you know the reference)

Anyways yeah, just wanted to let you guys know, take care!

~Aegean

Edit: Steam Community :: ๖ۣۜ|Javier Herrera

that is his steamcommunity ID, Block it.

Wow, I knew there was something fishy when he just came into the scrim channel and introduced himself. Yeah, I witnessed Snipes disconnect from it yesterday which is kind of weird considering this question: how in the world did he get his IP? ( maybe from the calls?)

@Aegean! you spelt Rhino wrong. faggot.

He added me on steam, I just deleted him though.. he's a no life huh..

@Aegean! people take shit too serious, that nigga took what I said to heart. I'm talking to my ISP atm, I'll let you know asap what they say.

He is planning to attack xG, he stated so to another member, remove him from your friend's list and reset your router if you had him in your friend's list right now

e is a 30 year old guy who got angry over the stupidest shit

Someone needs to get a life

Also why the fuck I post a picture it changes.

"MY INTERNET IS PRIVATED U CAN LOOK AT ET"

"u done?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5afiwSV0tM&feature=player_embedded

I think he was the person who posted the first two comments.

EDIT: lol he just added me I immediately blocked him. Why does he want to be on that server so bad?