BrockObama

Well Goodbye...

Yeah... Lately I've been having problems irl. These problems have driven me to a point where i can no longer do anything. Everything I do brings me problems. I try to please people but it seems to get me in trouble. These problems are forcing me to leave xG. I am deleating steam, css, etc. You guys were literally my second family. These problems were irl.. You guys were fine...

I'll miss the scrims.

I'll miss the Jailbreak.

I'll miss the tinychat.

Most of all.. I'll miss you guys...Especially, Haa-dron, Shadowspy, Mudkip, Pandaman, Deo, Stence, Agrehorse, Bees, Reflex, Full Bring, Gawd, Trente

I'll miss everything about xG.

Hope you sort your problems out, good luck with everything irl.

Can't wreck ya in scrims anymore :P

Im just messing around, good luck with everything.

I'm gonna miss you man. Hopefully all goes well. Life can get pretty stressful, but that shouldn't destroy what you love to do.

Hope to see you around.

Your bomb + awp will forever be held in my fountain. <3

~makin' wishes.

I won't demote you to non-member yet, work on your IRL problems first. Message me soon so we can discuss everything.

Best of luck with everything though

i won't demote you to non-member yet, work on your irl problems first. Message me soon so we can discuss everything.

Best of luck with everything though

double posting aegean here to the rescue

I hate the no caps.

adios brock :( you were one of my best buds in xg, and I wish I knew more so I can help :/

Good luck, always here for you bro

Come back soon :(

Sucks you have to leave us, I hope your problems become solved so you can join the community back once more. Best of luck

;( It was fun playing with you in scrims . Best of luck and take care and you can PM or email me about the situation if you want.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving your problems in reality, and if we don't see you again down the road, I wish you good luck in your future endeavors mate. Let's just hope we Do see you again! Have a good one.

- Dat guy, Forest

I never really liked you, since you are annoying to me. Get your situations fixed, and we'll welcome you in open arms. I need somebody to yell at. ;)

We never got off on the right foot, but it sucks to see you go once you have made so many friends here. It would be great to see you come back to xG once you have solved the RL issues.