Chrono

Cha Cha Slide Game.

I believe there should be an official set of rules for this, because there are so many things involved in it and I get tired of explaining it to people when I play it. so I would like to offer my version of the game to be put in the MOTD under a section detailing the rules of the game.

The Cha Cha Slide music will be played, and the Ts must dance to it. the game begins when the Ts are given a direction to face, and that is what will be used as a base for turning. Ts should be in a line, with some space between them.

Terminology:

Cha Cha Real Smooth: Crouch and shake your booty.

Clap your Hands: Knife (preferably left click)

Slide: Move (direction stated)

_______ Foot lets Stomp: make a small jump in the direction of which foot is stated.

Criss Cross: jump and do a 360 turning to left.

"Turn it out now y'all" OR "Let's go to work": Turn 90º to their LEFT!!!!!! (refer to direction stated to start in for first turn)

Reverse: do a 180 turning to left.

how low can you go?: crouch

bring it to the top: stand

hands on your knees: jump and knife

Charlie Brown: run in a CLOCKWISE small circle.

Freeze!: WASD Freeze facing whichever direction you were on last, jumping is restricted. (honestly if you get this far, you will have spent an entire fucking round dancing.)

If i missed any terms please post them. :)

+1 to have this implemented into the motd rules as 'Cha Cha Slide Game' under 'Different Type of Games' category.

EDIT: Or maybe even add a seperate category labelled 'HLDJ Specific Games' and place it under there

+1 I believe either me or zploochi was the first to play the Cha Cha slide and no one knows how to turn it out so the warden must state these rules ahead of time and treat this almost as a musical simon says, also add that people may be killed if the orders stated are not followed, the day must be done asap because the song itself is pretty long and can also eliminate a few players to get to lr, and that this day may not determine lr but only get down to three people and no less.

Regards,

-ERNIE

+1 I believe either me or zploochi was the first to play the Cha Cha slide and no one knows how to turn it out so the warden must state these rules ahead of time and treat this almost as a musical simon says, also add that people may be killed if the orders stated are not followed, the day must be done asap because the song itself is pretty long and can also eliminate a few players to get to lr, and that this day may not determine lr but only get down to three people and no less.

Regards,

-ERNIE

What? Theres a video on youtube of people doing it in xG months before HLDJ was implemented?