Sign in to follow this  
Warriorsfury

The new [SM] plugin?

I personally do not like that new [sM] plugin, sure it helps to tell you who attacked who but it spams the SHIT out of the chat making it nearly impossible to read anything. It would be helpful if it only said _____ attacked ____ once but instead it just says it each time someone gets hit/shot by someone els...

I would like to hear others opinion on this new plugin and if you could -1 or +1 this that would be nice!

+1 for removal of this plugin or fixed to not spam.

~Warriorsfury

i agree with warrior about the SM plugin it seems a little over the top and i think it encourages free shooting with the whole BLAH BLAH shot BLEH BLEH who has a gun. so for me thats why i am against it chat spam is more or less just like well use your mic kiddies :D.. but anyways maybe just change it to this person killed this person so free killers can be spotted right away instead of who shot who

I'm not sure that it's supposed to be there.

But yea, its terrible. It spams the whole chat, and people can't see when admins calling freedays etc. @@silence

+1 to leave it in Console but out of All chat. Something like this definitely encourages 'rogue' CT's to kill whoever the chat deems a 'Rebel'. It completely defeats the purpose of the "If you didn't see it happen, it didn't happen" rule (If you didn't see the T shoot/kill the CT, then you can't do shit.)

+1 this plugin really does spam chat. Some guy freekilled yesterday, mass freekill, and chat was full of this "One guy attacked another guy" stuff. Needs changed to console only or removed.