Starbuck

CS:GO Admins

The CS:GO Jailbreak Server has been filled 24/7 since a day before the launch but I've only seen a couple of admins in the CS:GO Jailbreak... meanwhile, I'll check CS:S jailbreak and there's 2 or 3 admins available. For the launch week, we need *all* available admins for the CS:GO servers. Credits will be awarded to the admins who work the hardest in gratitude for your hard work.

Is it possible to increase the capacity on the server?

From what I've know, the lowest player capacity for the maps we have is 32. Unless we want to scrap those maps and only have like 1 or 2, the server slot amount has to stay around 30.

I have a problem connecting to the server. The limit is 26 players, but when I tried to connect with 24 out of 26 it would not let me. Possibly add a few private slots for those admins/mods who actually have CS:GO so they may get on? Just add like 2 private ones.

Also, I may hold a contest, winner gets a copy of CS:GO. Ill only hold a contest if we get a RPG Surf server for CSGO soon, soon as in like a week or two.

There is also no point of the ct queue. People have to choose auto select when they join the server anyway.

But i quess these things will get fixed sooner or later :P