DuckiiJr.

Don't worry about me.

I need a break. It's best you stay away from me. I don't want anyone to worry about me. You shouldn't worry about my pathetic ass. I've been so depressed from shit that i've had suicidal thoughts again and you guys don't need to hear that shit. I'm so sorry. For anything I've done. For being annoying. For my drama. For making you guys deal with my shit.

Hey duckiijr, I don't want to be that guy but...

I had the same problem and I still do to this day...

I think you know why I do, but here is the thing.

People love you and you shouldn't do it, Suicide is a solution to a time that will pass over time...

I have always thought you were a cool guy and that you deserve better than what you are getting ( What ever you are getting)

~Coco_Man~

Sigh :[ You guys do not seem to understand. And I didn't really do this for attention like everyone always thinks. I did this to let you guys know.

And @@Reflex my parents wouldn't be very helpful..

Duckii, if you didn't want attention, you wouldn't have mentioned your 'suicidal thoughts'. In fact, you wouldn't have even posted this thread. Suicide isn't a joke my friend and I know you aren't treating it as such. If you really are having these thoughts and problems, I suggest seeing a Psychiatrist, not posting a thread on xG expecting to be treated seriously.

What i've said is not meant to lower your demeanor in any way and should not be treated as such, they are merely just suggestions and my own opinion, get better mate.

- Dat guy, Forest

so you post this and the mod app so people feel sorry for you like you show favoritism you have bunch of problems in you're life you should probably start fixing all the problems in your life instead of playing so much not trying to be a dick cuz i had thought of that 2 but you ask for so much attention this is only my opinion so don't take it the wrong way

Sad to see everyone being a bid insensitive :/

Ducki if these problems do persist, see someone! If you don't feel comfortable with a psychiatrist, I'm sure your school has a counselor of some sort. It REALLY will work! I've known people who are going through really hard times, and find help!

Stick in there bud.

NoBalls to do it.

You keep saying you will, do it.

And you wonder why you are not getting promoted?

Attention whore or not you dont say shit like that.

On another note:

You should see others instead of just staying on the internet and going further with this. But other then that im here for you.