Sign in to follow this  
MafialDR

Request to be unbanned from JB server

Hellomy name is Patrick

My SteamID: MafialDR

My Nick Name/In-Game Name: MafialDR

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):

Im pretty sure its because my little brother started to freekill on the server.

Why should you be unbanned?:

I would really love to be unbanned from the server because your server is the best JB server i've played on. I am very sorry that my little brother used my account and started to freekill with no apprent reason. If you guys feel like I still deserve to be banned I will respect your decision.

Thank you for your time

Patrick

i don't believe the "little brother" excuse,

but you took the time to post an unban request.

I say we unban him.

just don't let it happen again (If you get unbanned).

a similar thing happened to me, i was playing jb on t, and i had to do some stuff so i let my 10 yr old neighbour play for me cause he likes css, but before i let him play, i let duckii jr know that it wasnt me playing but a 10 yr old, so that way, if my player was doing something that didnt seem right, i couldnt technically be blamed for it. when i went back on, i told duckii jr that it was me playing again, and i also heard ppl talking to me when i was last t and they were saying serbian jr instead of serbian, so they knew that it was someone else playing. my advice is, if u let someone else play for u, make sure they know the rules or if they are too young to understand, than put them on t, and make sure several admins know that its not u playing but someone else

I know it seems like the oldest excuse in the book and i agree, but its actually true. Like i said in the first post, if you guys think i shouldnt be unbanned i will respect your decision.

LOL! then how about .... I started to hump my dog and while I was shaking my leg I accidently jizzed on my mouse.

Lulwuht.

Trolololol.

umm thats the incorrect steam id so please get the steam id and edit your protest :)...

To get your steam id first enable your console by gonig to Option < Keyboard < Advance options < Enable console

After enabling your console join a game than press esc or ~ to enable the console during game than type in 'Status' (without the ' ')

look for your name and your steam id should be by it.. Ex: Steam_x_xxxxx

umm thats the incorrect steam id so please get the steam id and edit your protest :)...

To get your steam id first enable your console by gonig to Option < Keyboard < Advance options < Enable console

After enabling your console join a game than press esc or ~ to enable the console during game than type in 'Status' (without the ' ')

look for your name and your steam id should be by it.. Ex: Steam_x_xxxxx

I belive this is it but im not sure

# 652 "MafialDR" STEAM_0:0:40771402 00:58 180 0 active

For future notice Mafia this is your steam id

STEAM_0:0:40771402

the other info is basically useless, i suggest you copy-paste and put it in a word document for easy access next time