Rabid

Mic spam, When told to stop. And disrespect

MediaFire

There is the demo

My voice did not record, Cause i did not know i had to type a command multiple can confirm what i said though.

What happened- IT was a warday on the map Nexoid i think it's called, The warday was called in soccer, someone asked if we had hldj and i said i do, SO i turn a song on and then foxxeh ask's me to stop, i said oh your a jerk, Then he said i did not mean it, You can continue, i said no do not want to, So he started playing music, And multiple people asked him to stop, Nub myself and warrios furry, i was on teamspeak at this time with duke telling him about the story he can also confirm, During the demo he stops after i say i'm going to record then i say to him after he stops, It's to late this is already going on the forum, and he says to me no it's fucking not, as you will hear in the demo.

TLDR: paid mods are shit,

TLDR Pt2:NO 1 under 16 should be able to get paidmod\admin

Tired of kids thinking cause they can pay for mod, they belong here. Get this trash out of here...

+1 from what i heard in teamspeak he was asked bu multiple members to stop the music and didnt, rules state if more then a few people ask him to stop staff or not he should stop. Plain and simple.

+1 i have been on multiple times with Foxxeh and each time he's doing stupid shit, mic spamming, tarping before 5 and in a general sense of just making his own damn rules. It's stupid and childish and this child needs to get the boot (or at least no more mod powers)

Foxxeh is a great paid mod.

I do like Foxxeh. Sure he can be immature at times, but he shouldn't be banned or demoted.

I'm pretty sure Foxxeh started first, since he was a CT. But either way, I believe in the MOTD it says if a member of staff asks you to stop playing HLDJ, you should stop. But one member?

Foxxeh is a great paid mod.

I do like Foxxeh. Sure he can be immature at times, but he shouldn't be banned or demoted.

I'm pretty sure Foxxeh started first, since he was a CT. But either way, I believe in the MOTD it says if a member of staff asks you to stop playing HLDJ, you should stop. But one member?

are u fucking stupid, you just said he is immature yet he should keep mod? honestly, are u dumb? this should be reason enough for him to be demoted, HIS FRIENDS even say he is immature, Good job dark.

+1 I was there. After told MANY times to stop he keeps on spamming hldj and he breaks rules and sometimes even makes his own rules. I was in TS with them and can have many others confirm.

Immature

Makes his own rules

spams hldj

~Warriorsfury~

in my defense, 2 people said to stop, non-members. then warrior said im going to record this. then 3 people asked me to stop and i did.

You where asked 3 times by multiple people at the very beginning of the song to stop. Only until a member threatened to record, you stopped.

in my defense, 2 people said to stop, non-members. then warrior said im going to record this. then 3 people asked me to stop and i did.

Me AND rabid said to stop MANY times and you did not stop.

You where asked 3 times by multiple people at the very beginning of the song to stop. Only until a member threatened to record, you stopped.

Even AFTER I threatened to record 2 times in admin chat he still kept spamming

-1 for one, he doesn't make his own rules. Lol if you actually read the motd, it states that if he is asked by a staff member to stop he has to. For one, I'm sitting right next to him with my headphones listening to all you people out there (Verify with @@DarkWolf6052 ) and yeah, if he does tarp before 5, he slays himself. I'm there 75% of the time, and sometimes I play on his account when I'm there, so that might be where some of the tarping comes from. Thanks for reading and have a nice day

-1 for one, he doesn't make his own rules. Lol if you actually read the motd, it states that if he is asked by a staff member to stop he has to. For one, I'm sitting right next to him with my headphones listening to all you people out there (Verify with @@DarkWolf6052 ) and yeah, if he does tarp before 5, he slays himself. I'm there 75% of the time, and sometimes I play on his account when I'm there, so that might be where some of the tarping comes from. Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Paid mods sharing their accounts with people outside of xG another reason to demote.