Sign in to follow this  
DerpO_o

Kenny Dun Aboosed

I recorded the demo for him and he asked. Ironic, cause I was recording cause I liked the audio. Didn't know he would need it.

Glad I did.

The guy did say was fine, and the audio was played using HLDJ.

Mic spam was annoying as shit even if it was during LR...I couldnt find u in the mute menus so I just slayed you, sorry bud. No reason to get all upset about it, its not like it was an unreasonable reason...you still got to play the full round anyways.

Mic spam was annoying as shit even if it was during LR...I couldnt find u in the mute menus so I just slayed you, sorry bud. No reason to get all upset about it, its not like it was an unreasonable reason...you still got to play the full round anyways.

you could have just TOLD him to stop...... not even needed to mute him just had to say stop, and this isnt the first time you go above what is even needed. +1 also you are a mod not admin =/

Yeah it wasn't just kenny to be completly honest. Throughout the entire morning a bunch of mods were telling him to turn the music off. If he didn't learn by then I don't blame kenny for slaying him.

Don't play it off that nobody ever told him to stop. There were a bunch of people that did not like his music, (especially that little girl song) and told him to stop.

I'm an admin...and also he was asked prior to cut it out. I slayed him simple as that...sorry couldn't find u in the mute menus. No need to post this as an abuse thread for something you continued to do when told to stop, so I took action. This is simply spam.

His names also messed up where you can't type it out..so yea.

+1 i was definitely there. He was shouting profanity at my elderly step uncle and it caused him to have flashback moments from WW2 and he got on the ground and walked the dinosaur

though

Apparently you have been warned earlier to not play music, but in this case it doesn't seem like he told you to stop, so this will be his only warning. Any other problems and it will be grounds for demotion.

~Closed