Sign in to follow this  
tree

dayz

yo move this thread if necessary

Yay xG dayz server :smilet-digitalpoint:smilet-digitalpoint:smilet-digitalpoint:smilet-digitalpoint

I've been rocking dayZ for a bit , was there with a few others when silence made ts3 channels because we stinkin up generalrooms

so who's gonna run it for xG, FFS yo it's gotta be some1 with a level head . that's reason why I post is here.

i've teamed up with many and

here's a few names who i've actually played with and are by my observation mature / more than rest ... and haven't performed faggotry in my sight on any level , (ie fit job description for admin)

not trying to say these guys are better equipped/talented at game (?lol), but just from personal observation are mature,respectful, etc admin materiial

Death God(bigblack), JIHAD, sinlyXD,

didn't put myself on the list , ask what ^ they think

consider these folk, i may have missed a player don't hate for it

just a thought

Tree dayz is just falling apart now and, not alot of members play it anymore, they may of been baned or just stoped for some reason, theres only a few left. If we did get a admin/channel moderater, (I cant tell which your asking for) it would help but the only people that still play it usaully lonewolf it or they're in small groups. Also does xg have dayz server? Never got a answer.

What had happened is Silence had the server up and running, but it was not recognizing the map and game mode. We paid for it and it didnt work, I think because of it being a VPS, but silence says otherwise.

Now were just going to wait for the DayZ standalone or WarZ.

Scripting was a fun and interesting experience, and since I used it creatively, I made a few new friends (most of whom are british for some reason?) fucking around on DayZ. Unfortunately for me, the banhammer has no discretion and came to me after about two months without being banned. I'm not gonna buy another CD Key unless someone can find me really cheap ones online :nevreness: (pls)

Message me on steam if you can find anywhere that sells cheap Operation Arrowhead keys! If you can either buy me a key yourself or find me a cheap one, I promise to rejoin the DayZ community as a legitimate player. <3

@@GoatFace LOL no.

Also, he doesnt want to pay for a game prone to breaking every hour, because that means a lot more work, and the money can go to better things. He waited like 3 months to try this a second time. So dont expect to get one until warz or dayz comes out.