Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

New 3D signature

Hoi Where's my stuff D: working for the goat but not the shagster what is this :( anyways just asking when i can get mine no rush

sorry man I got your sig done about to do your avatar now

here is your stuff sorry for not adding a shaggy would take sometime to make it look good enough for me but I'll try when i have more free time

[ATTACH]3564.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3565.vB[/ATTACH]

shaggyavatar_zps80d64807.png.fee1d6fa70633e26264034a1f0bfbc2a.png

shaggysig_zps9c3d2526.png.fadf661c49931ec216ba9404c4cbe4bf.png

is there anyway to do the 3 colours? sorry the van is Light Blue, Light Green and mildly orange if you can only do 2 colors please do the green you have with a light blue i am sorry to keep asking for changes and just do the signature please i'll just keep my boob distraction spray for now

is there anyway to do the 3 colours? sorry the van is Light Blue, Light Green and mildly orange if you can only do 2 colors please do the green you have with a light blue i am sorry to keep asking for changes and just do the signature please i'll just keep my boob distraction spray for now

I could do the letters like 2 different colors and then the back text one color?

i have one last request for mine can you do it exactly the same just put it as xG:A not xG:M

yea bro ill fix it later after classs