Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

New 3D signature

@@lEcho Please make me a sig and spray id love you for like a week, least im honest.

do you want a special xG tag for being a DL also what colors?

@@lEcho the sig i want like yours XenoGamer but were you have the xg make it like this [xG:D] and do [xG:D] for the avatar size as well and that'l be amazing.

@@lEcho the sig i want like yours XenoGamer but were you have the xg make it like this [xG:D] and do [xG:D] for the avatar size as well and that'l be amazing.

so change the ones above to just [xG:D]?

I would like a Sig and a Spray if you could, use the Scooby Doo colours Light blue green and orange i do believe with hippie font and if you can have shaggy in the the spray that'd be sweet

btw i do my name like

Shaggy [xG:M]

I would like a Sig and a Spray if you could, use the Scooby Doo colours Light blue green and orange i do believe with hippie font and if you can have shaggy in the the spray that'd be sweet

btw i do my name like

Shaggy [xG:M]

Ok ill work on it later after class

@@lEcho that and to make it glossy and colored like yours.

like the way you have mine looks weird compared to yours. and without the balls just change the text of yours, from [xG] -Echo- make it [xG:D] -Goat-

@@lEcho that and to make it glossy and colored like yours.

like the way you have mine looks weird compared to yours. and without the balls just change the text of yours, from [xG] -Echo- make it [xG:D] -Goat-

oh ok, ill fix later after class

Can you make me one like have it say XenoGamers then at the bottom of that say [xG]TheRageWay in like red and black PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME xD

Sounds good, ill get to it after the other 2 that already asked

I think I only posted that is thread and another one. but ok.

And why does it matter that i only show my avatar? See, the problem is that you think you're too good for tuts.

One is never too good for tuts. never.

I mean, I know my stuff is better than yours, and since yours is so very basic, the best thing i can tell you is too read some tuts, cus' even if i went ahead and CnC'd (comment n' criticize) your stuff to help you improve, you prolly wouldn't even listen, cus you seem to think you're already marvelous at this stuff.

whatamisayinganyways...

Loki says he's not a troll who calls this bullshit :D sorry to bring this up echo he's just such a fucking faggot troll some one has to call him out on his retardation or it might spread

Loki says he's not a troll who calls this bullshit :D sorry to bring this up echo he's just such a fucking faggot troll some one has to call him out on his retardation or it might spread

Explain to me, how exactly am I being a troll?

Go ahead kid, I'll be waitin'

use of the word kid. all trolls are apparently superior so they must talk to everyone else in some way of talking down to them. sir i am an adult not a child like yourself. why you feel the need to call me a kid when you obviously know nothing about me is unknown. what is known in a topic where some one shows off their spray (just to show it) and in another where he offers others avatars signatures and sprays, to post in said threads and tell him his stuff is bad and he needs to read more tutorials how in fact are you not trolling by posting shit that doesn't need to be said.

P.S. DIE IN HELLFIRE FAGGOT :D