Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

New 3D signature

use of the word kid. all trolls are apparently superior so they must talk to everyone else in some way of talking down to them. sir i am an adult not a child like yourself. why you feel the need to call me a kid when you obviously know nothing about me is unknown. what is known in a topic where some one shows off their spray (just to show it) and in another where he offers others avatars signatures and sprays, to post in said threads and tell him his stuff is bad and he needs to read more tutorials how in fact are you not trolling by posting shit that doesn't need to be said.

P.S. DIE IN HELLFIRE FAGGOT :D

Superior, need to call you a kid? lol wut, calm yourself son. The fact that I thought you were a kid for X or Y reason had nothing to do with that superiority bullshit you just said.

And he doesn't just post his sprays or w/e just for the sake of it, he does ask for opinions, rate/comment or whatever, so don't give me that stupid argument. Its not unusual for someone to ask for some comments on a piece. So basically everything i'm saying is soleley my opinion that he asked for himself, whether he likes my opinion or not is a whole different deal.

And whether i find it good or bad shouldn't be a problem so go stick your butt somewhere else faggot.

(And I never really said it was bad or good, I just comment on it or gave an idea to possibly improve)

good job, looks professional

Thank you but for everyone waiting on theres Im sorry for the wait but ive been busy with college class work but ill finish all of them up over the weekend

@@lEcho that and to make it glossy and colored like yours.

like the way you have mine looks weird compared to yours. and without the balls just change the text of yours, from [xG] -Echo- make it [xG:D] -Goat-

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_25.png.93d438e3599551e15cf04230420e9557.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_26.png.1dd78179583c943678e3c90c02457798.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_25.png.ca3edf3f2fb78ecd31a56db9d259ee93.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_26.png.302d219c1aa0b05268cf0af05494ad21.png

@@lEcho no i want it like yours just change the text i dont like that shade of blue, i want it exactly like yours but it says [xG:D] -Goat-

I appreciate you doing this for me

@@lEcho no i want it like yours just change the text i dont like that shade of blue, i want it exactly like yours but it says [xG:D] -Goat-

I appreciate you doing this for me

I didnt see you didnt like the color of the text, i can redo it if you want

I would like a Sig and a Spray if you could, use the Scooby Doo colours Light blue green and orange i do believe with hippie font and if you can have shaggy in the the spray that'd be sweet

btw i do my name like

Shaggy [xG:M]

[ATTACH]3537.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3538.vB[/ATTACH]

shaggy_avatar.png.8917fae373f77dcf5e3962b0675e02c6.png

shaggy.png.07449caae9d5cd0b05d88a34c64fce91.png

Can you make me one like have it say XenoGamers then at the bottom of that say [xG]TheRageWay in like red and black PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME xD

I forgot to ask if you wanted a avatar or sig or both so ill make you a sig now and just let me know if you want a avatar too

Can you make me one like have it say XenoGamers then at the bottom of that say [xG]TheRageWay in like red and black PLEASE DO THIS FOR ME xD

[ATTACH]3539.vB[/ATTACH]

rage.png.6776f0f3c3de1690fe7fae3e3523485a.png

thanks for the thing just if you could change it so shaggy is on top of the [xG:M] and i was looking for these colours

[ATTACH]3542.vB[/ATTACH]

and if you can't include a shaggy into the spray don't worry about doing it :)

5aa4bba869037_MysteryMachine3.jpg.f92fc25c55e696a8a1e7bb3104a7f235.jpg

Superior, need to call you a kid? lol wut, calm yourself son. The fact that I thought you were a kid for X or Y reason had nothing to do with that superiority bullshit you just said.

And he doesn't just post his sprays or w/e just for the sake of it, he does ask for opinions, rate/comment or whatever, so don't give me that stupid argument. Its not unusual for someone to ask for some comments on a piece. So basically everything i'm saying is soleley my opinion that he asked for himself, whether he likes my opinion or not is a whole different deal.

And whether i find it good or bad shouldn't be a problem so go stick your butt somewhere else faggot.

(And I never really said it was bad or good, I just comment on it or gave an idea to possibly improve)

so he asked for your opinion even though he asked you to stop 2 or 3 times in this thread alone.... yup makes sense

thanks for the thing just if you could change it so shaggy is on top of the [xG:M] and i was looking for these colours

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3542[/ATTACH]

and if you can't include a shaggy into the spray don't worry about doing it :)

Oh ok, ill fix it up and try to add in a shaggy

so he asked for your opinion even though he asked you to stop 2 or 3 times in this thread alone.... yup makes sense

Sure he asked me to stop once and we got into a discussion. So what? Lol. DOesn't make me a troll, cause I aint trolling.

But at the same time I don't have to prove myself about my knowledge in this matters, i didn't do it to him, and i dont need to do it to you.

So basically, this argument went too fucking far. I ain't trolling, whether you want to believe me or not, cause I kno what i'm talking about on these matters.