Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

New 3D signature

i have one last request for mine can you do it exactly the same just put it as xG:A not xG:M

Sorry for the wait, I've been busy with college

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_4.png.495412a31dea75a269ef3b246f56c1cc.png

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_10_4.png.ca141c2a83a0b95e884436264cbbe00c.png

Yea but most of these I knew how to make before going off to college for Digital Art & Design and only in my 5 month so my work will eventually be very professional and hopefully talk to silence and make the site and shit look more pro too

yea dude for the looks of it now it already looks pro so when you're done with the program it will look even better design some crazy stuff, its just different when someone tells you what they want or when they show you some examples and then you take it redesign it and make something totally different and upside down that is still amazing, like with the type of skill that you will acquire in your school program you will have a lot of job opportunities just to design stuff as cars , buildings , clothing etc.

I wish i got paid! hah but the record label was just started by 2 of my best friends i met first when i came down and the clothing brand is still in the copyright stages but my "boss" or manager of record label is rich and loves his maryjane so he picks up 2 o's every 3-4 days so I get paid but not in money ;)

ha u get payed with that MJ status that's not bad for now tho, when the business start booming there will be a good income, the clothes industry is dying for new stuff all the time because shit gets old really quick, you wear something once and another person has it and you want a new shirt already, ha at least thats how i am i like to be original and not have the same shit that everyone else in the society does

Oh we going to blow up, my boy that raps for the record label is insane lol but yea as long as im high im fine cuz thats what i would spend the money i get paid on xD but the founder for the clothing line knows everything about clothing and being unique and original so I'm pretty sure the stuff we come out with will be wanted