Sign in to follow this  
lEcho

New 3D signature

bro no one cares what you have to say so stop posting on my threads seeing how the only thing you have is your avatar

w8,,,,,,,,,.,.,are you mad, cus,cus i'm suggestin you to read tuts and get better?

lol, you shouldn't be paying attention to the compliments you get as much as to the criticism you get.

and what do you mean i only has my avatar? wuut?

w8,,,,,,,,,.,.,are you mad, cus,cus i'm suggestin you to read tuts and get better?

lol, you shouldn't be paying attention to the compliments you get as much as to the criticism you get.

and what do you mean i only has my avatar? wuut?

ok you have posted it already once on this thread and all my other ones so no im not mad im annoyed and the only thing you have to show is your avatar so until you post some "better" work dont tell me to go read some tuts

ok you have posted it already once on this thread and all my other ones so no im not mad im annoyed and the only thing you have to show is your avatar so until you post some "better" work dont tell me to go read some tuts

I think I only posted that is thread and another one. but ok.

And why does it matter that i only show my avatar? See, the problem is that you think you're too good for tuts.

One is never too good for tuts. never.

I mean, I know my stuff is better than yours, and since yours is so very basic, the best thing i can tell you is too read some tuts, cus' even if i went ahead and CnC'd (comment n' criticize) your stuff to help you improve, you prolly wouldn't even listen, cus you seem to think you're already marvelous at this stuff.

whatamisayinganyways...

I think I only posted that is thread and another one. but ok.

And why does it matter that i only show my avatar? See, the problem is that you think you're too good for tuts.

One is never too good for tuts. never.

I mean, I know my stuff is better than yours, and since yours is so very basic, the best thing i can tell you is too read some tuts, cus' even if i went ahead and CnC'd (comment n' criticize) your stuff to help you improve, you prolly wouldn't even listen, cus you seem to think you're already marvelous at this stuff.

whatamisayinganyways...

how can i think im too good for tuts if i learned how to make those 3D objects and lighting from different tuts? also in school for digital art and design so no i dont think im too good for tuts but having 40 hours of school a week plus homework, doesn't give me much time to go find tuts to impress people on the internet so I use what I have already learned from tuts before to help out the community and make them more than basic (because C4D is not basic) avatars and signatures

how can i think im too good for tuts if i learned how to make those 3D objects and lighting from different tuts? also in school for digital art and design so no i dont think im too good for tuts but having 40 hours of school a week plus homework, doesn't give me much time to go find tuts to impress people on the internet so I use what I have already learned from tuts before to help out the community and make them more than basic (because C4D is not basic) avatars and signatures

See, the thing is, that your learned from tuts, but it seems as if you dont want to keep learning from tuts then? That's just the way it seems to me since you got "annoyed" of me recommending you to read tuts.

digitalartschoolblahblah40hoursaweekisInsane. "go find tuts to impress ppl on the internetz" Why are you thinking that these tuts are to impress ople online, well of course, you'd like to get good at something to impress others, but these tuts are here to make you improve regardless of people you're going to impress or not. lol

I'm not saying C4D is basic, lol, I just consider these pieces to be basic. And i was referring to all of your signatures as well, not othese 3D pieces.

The word design is alright, but you have nothing on the background, it looks plain in general.

Maybe add some effect to the background to make it look more 3D.