Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Banned from css for what ?

Just digging a deeper hole. You got punished for doing something wrong you need to stick with the punishment. Do not complain do not troll. Asking to be unbanned is most likely going to get you banned for longer because that shit is very annoying.

For the first time in awhile Imma put an actual input. div leader feel free to edit my message if you deem it too brutal. Shadow, You are a piece of shit. You keep annoying everybody, you troll, you're most likely the reject at school that get bashed on. I see you try to get some of our member banned over NOTHING. You also think you are always right, which is not right. I havent gotten around playing with you alot, and i dont fucking look forward to. You arent anything here except for a random that annoys everybody. Just get out and keep what's left of your Dignity, if you have some, Because your kind isnt welcome here. Now, Get the fuck out, you cocksucking piece of shit faggot

>op is a faggot

>this thread gave me cancer

for the first time in awhile imma put an actual input. Div leader feel free to edit my message if you deem it too brutal. Shadow, you are a piece of shit. You keep annoying everybody, you troll, you're most likely the reject at school that get bashed on. I see you try to get some of our member banned over nothing. You also think you are always right, which is not right. I havent gotten around playing with you alot, and i dont fucking look forward to. You arent anything here except for a random that annoys everybody. Just get out and keep what's left of your dignity, if you have some, because your kind isnt welcome here. Now, get the fuck out, you cocksucking piece of shit faggot

>op is a faggot

ohhhh!!! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Also, +1 for him to stay banned. Can't deal w/ people like this too on TF2.

for the first time in awhile imma put an actual input. Div leader feel free to edit my message if you deem it too brutal. Shadow, you are a piece of shit. You keep annoying everybody, you troll, you're most likely the reject at school that get bashed on. I see you try to get some of our member banned over nothing. You also think you are always right, which is not right. I havent gotten around playing with you alot, and i dont fucking look forward to. You arent anything here except for a random that annoys everybody. Just get out and keep what's left of your dignity, if you have some, because your kind isnt welcome here. Now, get the fuck out, you cocksucking piece of shit faggot

>op is a faggot

lololloolloolololololololloololololol

<3333333333333