Sign in to follow this  
GoatFace

Goats Moderater Application!

Being a mod would not only give me that sense of helping in the community, but will also allow me to help out players in distress in the hands of Freekillers/Baiters/Gun Planters/Rule Breakers.

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my rather 'lengthy' post, and I hope that if you do -1 me, you can provide a reason so that I may better myself in it.

Edit:Game is Counter-Strike:Source

-1 's

Duke

TurdWig

Draxxx

Ganjamonster

DENIED, DDOSED LIKE 7 MEMBERS, PERMA BANNED

-1 You have problems grasping simple things i have determined this thru talking to you on teamspeak, in game and forums.

Sorry but i do not feel you are mod material

+1 Obviouslly he is responsible enough if he is a Div. I mean come on! I say give him a chance, if he abused, looses mod and div probably. Honestly, if someone has been in this community long enough, I think anyone should be able to have mod. They should just have to make the decision if they are maturate enough to handle it.

+1 Obviouslly he is responsible enough if he is a Div. I mean come on! I say give him a chance, if he abused, looses mod and div probably. Honestly, if someone has been in this community long enough, I think anyone should be able to have mod. They should just have to make the decision if they are maturate enough to handle it.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_129.jpg.88f35687def28316bcee18af0397e0ca.jpg

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_129.jpg.e125d852fac38d84161a391cc578aacc.jpg