Sign in to follow this  
Legacy_

xG: Jailbreak Game Suggestion: "Democracy"

Hello lovely members of xG!

Let me start with a simple introduction of myself...

I go by the username 'Legacy' or 'Thydemented' on CS:GO, Minecraft, and Starcraft 2. I have been playing quite a bit of xG's Jailbreak recently, and during studies in the last few days after being a Warden for the first night (due to chaotic events and no other step-ups), I have thought of a perhaps fun way to thin out the numbers of Terrorists, but completely fairly (for the most part).

The idea for this game came from a chapter of a book I read a few months back, labeled World War Z. In this "game", all terrorists would be separated into groups of five, and make a small circle that is far enough separated from other groups as to not cause shenanigans. In each group the terrorists will pick TWO to die. (Game is titled 'Democracy' because it reflects the groups being able to VOTE who dies and who lives). Then, the warden will call ONE group at a time, and have the two chosen victims go to a secluded area against a wall, where they will be shot to death by the CT's. The cycle will repeat until all groups have had their victims killed.

On the very likely chance that a group does not have a full set of 5, it should be something like this ratio, (left number being total # of T's, right being how many die): [4:2];[3:1];[2;0];[1;0]. The reason that 2 has 0 deaths, is because they would obviously pick each other, and you can't really have an odd vote.

If a group fails to agree on their victims, all voted victims should die in that group. (Ex w/ persons 'A','B','C','D': A chooses B, B chooses A, C chooses A, D chooses C. In this example, A has 2 votes, B has 1 and C has 1. All three would die because two victims were not voted on.)

Hope you can change this around a bit to make it a fun game that leaves a psychological effect on the T's, seeing as how they have to choose which one of their brothers shall die. I think this is a bit more fun way than to just roulette the T's 3 times :D.

Hope to see you on Jailbreak!

~Legacy

nice suggestion, but i still see there would be chaos from the start. Getting into groups of five when you have, say 20 Ts, will most likely cause them to go toward the warden or CTs instead of groups. Still a nice idea though.

nice suggestion, but i still see there would be chaos from the start. Getting into groups of five when you have, say 20 Ts, will most likely cause them to go toward the warden or CTs instead of groups. Still a nice idea though.

Yeah, I foresaw this problem as well... maybe if you could get them on a really wide part of a map or something... would definitely not work in some areas or even maps as a hole. But of course, it is only the rough idea, and can be adjusted however members see fit. However, thanks for the nice words and feedback :).

(Also, sorry if I am not replying correctly via the "reply" or "comment" button, first post on this forum :].)

It is a VERY good idea and seems very cool (as a ct), but when a t gets voted to die he will just rebel and there would be to much chaos and rebelling. Also getting them into groups is a bad idea because it will end of 1 group of 8, 1 group of 3, 1 group of 9, etc :D Nice idea though!

This would be excellent if it were a map game. Then it would make the process streamlined and prevent rebels.

this, some1 quick edit a map and put a place for this game!!!

This would be excellent if it were a map game. Then it would make the process streamlined and prevent rebels.

Very great idea and I love the map idea. But as everyone has said without the map it would be hard to organize.