Pottymouth

Ban Appeal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:3934678

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name: Pottymouth

Reason why you were banned(If you don't know this put n/a):

I'm not sure why I was banned, I didn't even do anything. I checked the ban list and it says I was banned because of some STEAM group cyber terrorism? I don't even know I was in a group like that nor did I do anything to promote "cyber terrorism".

Edit: I just checked. I was invited to that group from one of my steam friends a while back. With respect, just because I am in such a group, does not mean that I am responsible for their actions. Thats a flawed reason to ban people for.

Why should you be unbanned?:

I didn't do anything. I simply want to play jail break.

@@Starbuck initiated the group ban on cyanide gaming. No you're not responsible for their actions, but being a part of said group you should have known what kind of actions they took against other communities, and as such left that group.

No one is being unbanned from CN-. Yes, 700 people got Steam group banned. Every single person got an invite for CN- and, at some point, accepted that invitation. Checking into the group and their activities would be your ultimate responsibility. xG will not be adjudicating individual instances of CN- group members claiming ignorance or even disavowing their group's actions.