Xepher

Remember me xG?

It's been a loooooooonnnnngggggg time. How have you been?

So yeah, if you guys don't remember me, look at the icon. If it still doesn't ring any bells, it's Pyro =3 Changed my name to Xepher. (You can still call me Pyro :) )

For those who never heard of me let me give you a quick run-down of my history here.

I'm an oldfag here, joined couple years ago, became a mod, did my job, became admin, did more shit, became a Div leader. Created furry freedays (only oldfags will get this) Xepher got a job, left because of no time.

So yeah hi guys what have I missed lately?

Hi pyro and no i heard my nigga Carissmi(fuck i forgot how he spelled it >:() started furry freeday ;3 @@Chrono does them in ur name i do mine in his and new fags do it cause we do <3

Hi pyro and no i heard my nigga Carissmi(fuck i forgot how he spelled it >:() started furry freeday ;3 @@Chrono does them in ur name i do mine in his and new fags do it cause we do <3

Nigga me & him first made it together. Speaking of which I miss talking to him as well along with all of ya'll <333 & Yay thanks Chrono <333

u done having a social life yet? lol jkz, get ur furry ass on teamspeak so we can discuss which trolls we want to give a sixteenth chance to :P

I loled. Should we unban neteX again? Pyro, what do you think? xD

"BABY COME BACK! I NEED YOU NOWWWWW!!!" <3 my freeday bind is a furry freeday, in your honor. please... come back... we need you...