Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

The Fate of RPG Surf DM

I think it has come to all of our attention that RPG Surf has drastically lost its population. Actions must/should be taken to hopefully repopulate the server. In my greatest opinion I think this is what should happen, and I'll just lay it out and we'll see where it goes if it does go anywhere.

RPG SURF DM should not only be a DM (Deathmatch) Server, but also include Skill surf. If possible when the server plays a Skill Surf map, RPG should be disabled just for that map or when Skill Surf is played. Or we can keep RPG on for Skill maps. Also I like the idea of how we should go for our weapons, not receive them at start, of course with respawning of weapons so there's always a supply of weapons.

Lastly I am currently searching for new Surf maps that we should add, cause there's some maps on the server that just really really really really suck!

KEWL BEANS!

PUT MORE MAPS PLOX, and take off some of the old ones, i cant think of any off the top of my head but remove surf_1930's, and add the ones that were suggested in map request, rpg surf dm probably needs a big overhaul for the maps, that way, ppl will come back to try the new ones while at the same time attracting new players

Sign in to follow this