DarkWolf6052

Tag Credits

I made this suggestion to the Co-Leaders, and brought it up with Silence, he asked me to post it here to explain it easier.

When you wear the public [xG-Rep] tag, you normally receive anywhere from 1 to 2 credits per minute.

Currently, mods/admins/divs/ect, who wear the xGLeadership tag receive the same amount of credits(The 1 to 2 credits per minute)

My suggestion was for mods and admins who wear the xGLeadership clan tag, to receive 3-4 credits per minute when wearing the tag.

The reason I make this suggestion is because us mods and admins do a lot of stuff on the servers, and sometimes don't get to play, or have to sit in spec, which in spec mode you don't get credits at all. I think, as a sort of "reward" for helping watch over the servers(Its not really a reward, to be honest) that we should get a slightly higher amount of credits per minute.

I made this suggestion to the Co-Leaders, and brought it up with Silence, he asked me to post it here to explain it easier.

When you wear the public [xG-Rep] tag, you normally receive anywhere from 1 to 2 credits per minute.

Currently, mods/admins/divs/ect, who wear the xGLeadership tag receive the same amount of credits(The 1 to 2 credits per minute)

My suggestion was for mods and admins who wear the xGLeadership clan tag, to receive 10-20 credits per minute when wearing the tag.

The reason I make this suggestion is because us mods and admins do a lot of stuff on the servers, and sometimes don't get to play, or have to sit in spec, which in spec mode you don't get credits at all. I think, as a sort of "reward" for helping watch over the servers(Its not really a reward, to be honest) that we should get a slightly higher amount of credits per minute.

Love, Warrior