Sign in to follow this  
Scythian

Scythian's Gmod Application

Hey guys, I'm Scythian (Zrined)! I'm an admin on CS:GO and I've been playing a lot of Gmod lately. Specifically, Trouble in Terrorist Town. I figured that I might apply for Moderator due to the fact that often times when I'm on, there aren't many moderators on. Anyway, hope you give me your feedback, thanks!

+1 we need more mods and scythian just needs to brush up on some of the rules and how to enforce them, @@Charrax @ Aeon @Sham @@Batmen let's get some more input please

Due to that period of inactivity I don't know all the people who are frequent to much, so I can't really say. I will get on more often and watch for peeps. I'm sure he's good but you know how it do son.

The whole "mods are never on" crap needs to be fixed. Scythian knows the rules and helps me keep shit smooth on the server. He'd be a good decision. +1

Follow the rules a little more (You slip up in the slightest bit sometimes haha) and you got yourself a rank, honey.

Also my island is destroyed right now so I just got power back and shit. :D

Well this is all fantastic(!) and I thank everyone for their input.

However, a few things have come up in my life that I need to deal with, so I will be pretty inactive for a bit.