Lemons

Gg

Who promoted him back to member? If you don't make it known to the staff that it is a joke (either white text it when you start or tell us) then it is taken as a serious thing. You were demoted for leaving, as was Audible. As such, you have left. You can re-apply, but you cannot come back a couple weeks later and just say "haha, it was a joke. gg wheres my member/powers guys?"

@DarkWolf6052 @Hidingmaster @Tsuchikure @ThePenguin @Kyoko @Nomulous @SuperMaddud @Bleed @Forest @MuffinMonster @SkitZoFrenzly. @Gawd @diabeetus @snakeboyeric

(tagging higher ups so they can note the wrong that was done setting him back to member, unless there is evidence of his stating it is a joke prior to his posting of the thread and demotions for the reason of leaving, he will be set back to non-member and will have to re-apply.)

also, @Lemons you should read this.

He told me the first night it was a joke but I had just gotten off work so I hadn't cared to do anything for it at the time, and forgot about it. I should call him a dumb ass for not correcting himself or putting white text into the original leaving post. He mentioned via Steam that he was putting it as a joke thread [Hence the copy-paste of Audible_Savage's post]

As far as I could tell the first night, he had been demoted to non-member already, since his Teamspeak star was the blue [unregistered] star or whatever that star is.

He told me the first night it was a joke but I had just gotten off work so I hadn't cared to do anything for it at the time, and forgot about it. I should call him a dumb ass for not correcting himself or putting white text into the original leaving post. He mentioned via Steam that he was putting it as a joke thread [Hence the copy-paste of Audible_Savage's post]

As far as I could tell the first night, he had been demoted to non-member already, since his Teamspeak star was the blue [unregistered] star or whatever that star is.

can this be verified in any way? i.e. do you have some sort of chat log that can be screen-shot?