CappyCappy

Doki Doki Literature Club

ai.ytimg.com_vi_0OR9C5PZNaU_maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.e2fd7e456fc80350ac555db19793d43e.jpg

Do not search up anything related to the game if you wish to get the full experience.

Game Name: Doki Doki Literature club

Platform: PC/Mac

Do you recommend?

Yes.

What you rate the game: (1 to 10)

10/10 will play again

Hey guys, I'm here with another review. For those of you who didn't run away because of the picture or the title anyways. At first glance, this game may look like your typical Japanese anime schoolgirl dating sim or something of that sort anyways. But I really shouldn't go in depth explaining the game because the story is everything. Let's let the game explain itself first. (It's a visual novel type of stuff btw)

[spoiler=STEAM DESC]

Hi, Monika here

[spoiler=STEAM DESC]

Welcome to the Literature Club! It's always been a dream of mine to make something special out of the things I love. Now that you're a club member, you can help me make that dream come true in this cute game!

Every day is full of chit-chat and fun activities with all of my adorable and unique club members:

Sayori, the youthful bundle of sunshine who values happiness the most;

Natsuki, the deceivingly cute girl who packs an assertive punch;

Yuri, the timid and mysterious one who finds comfort in the world of books;

...And, of course, Monika, the leader of the club! That's me!

I'm super excited for you to make friends with everyone and help the Literature Club become a more intimate place for all my members. But I can tell already that you're a sweetheart—will you promise to spend the most time with me?

Alright, there's the official description. However, this game's true nature is hidden under the deceiving facade. I won't explain the whole backstory or anything like a normal game but expect to be surprised. This is probably one of the most unique games I've played.

Features:

-Four unique girls with unique personalities that you woo with poems!

-Anime styled graphics!

-A spectacular and colorful storyline with different endings!

-Innovative design(You'll see)

This isn't exactly an easy game to review as the experience is EASILY ruined with spoilers. It is very different from a dating sim, and I encourage everyone to try it(not a weeb in any way, I don't even watch anime). One of the most innovative games I've ever played, it is quite small and free on steam. Great experience.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

I played this game without being too exposed to it on youtube or the internet. After just scrolling through the steam reviews after completing the game made me angry because it's ruining the game for anyone who hadn't played it.