Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Captain Maggot! [D.A.F.]

Identity:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

I'd like to be unbanned because I remember that your server was a fun place to Deathmatch. I got banned because I was constantly edging at the rules and I used to be a major troll. I had been banned for several 1 month increments before, after not listening to the rules. I've gone through a lot since then, and I feel like I'm better (though I probably said the same exact things last time). I
think
I may have asked to be unbanned several other times, but since the staff seems to have almost entirely changed (except for Vexx) I'm not sure. In any case, I don't mind if you guys keep me banned, I just wanted to see if it could be rescinded and I could play there (the trade gaming history server) once more.

Thanks for reading

--Captain Maggot!

I'll stay neutral because it's been quite a while, and people can change, but it's still probably going to be an "on thin ice" situation. This could turn out well.

Oh cool

Now that I've thought about it I remember that in addition to the standard rules edging I had bought the ultimate donator pass and had been edging the "donator abuse" rules too. Calling too many votes, parkouring like I was avoiding damage while invincible, and being the boss in debatable all clears. I think the guy finally perma-banned me because I had spammed trade requests "to be funny". That kind of got me to realize I was the only one laughing.

I only remember you a little bit and can't say it's in the most fond way. To say you were often edging the rules is perhaps a bit of an understatement. Now it has been awhile and I don't believe I ever did witness any of the points your behavior actually led to one of yours bans, so i'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt for now but otherwise would have to stay neutral on this.

Looking at your ban history, perhaps @Kypari or @Vexx could give a better understanding of what you were like that ended up resulting in your perm.

From the incidents I had with him he never had malicious intent. Sounds weird but I feel like he broke the rules without actually intending to break the rules so I'm down for whatever

I remember you, and honestly they're not good memories. I gave you so many warnings for many things: the voice impressions, the donator abuse, the trolling, the calladmin abuse. I remember you added me one time after I banned you and after I explained to you why you were banned and after I had gone to bed, you spammed me with group invites over steam, which led to me blocking you. Honestly I was surprised to see you permed for random trading, but I did not know the context of that situation. That being said, it seems you were random trading deliberately to annoy others which is again trolling. I'd be fine with unbanning you, but you'll need to drop the ridiculous "soldier impression" and stop abusing your donator.

Edited by Vexx (see edit history)

I remember you, and honestly they're not good memories. I gave you so many warnings for many things: the voice impressions, the donator abuse, the trolling, the calladmin abuse. I remember you added me one time after I banned you and after I explained to you why you were banned and after I had gone to bed, you spammed me with group invites over steam, which led to me blocking you. Honestly I was surprised to see you permed for random trading, but I did not know the context of that situation. That being said, it seems you were random trading deliberately to annoy others which is again trolling. I'd be fine with unbanning you, but you'll need to drop the ridiculous "soldier impression" and stop abusing your donator.

Alright. That sounds fair. Thank you.

@Bello @mrnutty12 @Elcark need your opinions/verdicts.

The whole situation is a bit confusing to me. This all happened like 9 months ago and I'm really not sure.

I guess I can see why someone would wanna unban him, but I'm not really sure if that's fair compared to others who have been permed due to their excessive ban history.

At the end of the day I suppose I have no real opinion on this and it's up to the rest.

@Bello @mrnutty12 @Elcark need your opinions/verdicts.

My opinion hasn't changed much at all so i'm still pretty neutral on any changes here. If you're good with it and @mrnutty12 hasn't come up with a negative call, i'd be fine with unbanning him.

Edited by Guest (see edit history)

My opinion hasn't changed much at all so i'm still pretty neutral on any changes here. If you're good with it and @mrnutty12 hasn't come up with a negative call, i'd be fine with unbanning him.

yeah, I don't really swing one way or the other here, you can unban him if you want I guess.

I'll go ahead and unban you, but if there are any more problems from you then its back to a permanent ban. Remember, no more donator abuse and no more of the immature soldier voice.

-Closed