Sign in to follow this  
Monsterdog

[xG:DJ]Towlie The Wizard

Well Early today I Was banned because I was teamkilled in scrim twice and nothing was done about it. And EVEN A CO OWNER WAS THEIR. When I Teamkilled the person which was MINECRACK and I Was banned. Silence your clan has gone to shit cause even your co-owners dont do their job. The only one I think that does their job is Link. I tryied to get this fixed but Billy was their in that scrim and he didnt do crap. @@silence Your clan has gone down hill, Your Co-Owner Serbian and Billy Mays dont even do their job. Link has actually done his job and fixes the problem.

So Silence I would recommend to not hire such Terrible people as co-owners. For example Serbian and Billy.

Link is a example of a Good Co-Owner.

So Silence when you have a chance to read this I hope you have some honor and actually demote Serbian and billy for not doing their job. And Demote RPGS to member for fucking admin abusing.

@@Teezar you have been one of my good friends and I hope we can play some more. I am getting wow by the way.

@Link You have been the best co-owner with more common sense then those 2 because they cant do their job.

@@tree you have been cool/Awsome friend

@Falcon You have been so cool to let me be a dj. I hope I can still be a dj if you will let me.

@@bees I dont know wheither or not we were cool cause we played alot of scrim together and I think of us like bros cause we are usually together in scrim.

@@ERNIE your a fucking awsome person to know.

People That dont deserve a good review.

@Warriorfury You have been a douche to me alot and I hate you.

@Ganja you have anger problems and you need to fix them.

@@MineCrack should of never been pm in the first place cause he trolls to much.

@serbian does not do his job and neither does @billy

and I will add more tommorow but im tired.

I will still play some games but I will not play with some xg fags cause they disrespect/troll/want to be complete dicks.

@so Silence if you read this I hope you do something cause when I was banned for 1 hour for teamkilling 1 person and Minecrack and Kenny did the samething to me before I did it to minecrack. Serbian and billy didnt do anything. So I hope you fix Serbian and Billy Mays rank and Hope you fix RPGS attitude.

Gone downhill? How can we go any further down.

On another note, silence does jack shit, if any co-leader was to be demoted, it will be a community decision or a co-leader vote.

On another note, Who are you?

On another note, i like how you use this post to flame people only.you act like you are just allowed to take attacks at people like this

/request forum ban.

Can sense a lot of anger in this thread, so i'll try my best to lighten the mood. It was nice knowing you Towelie, the times you weren't a troll and we hung out on JB were actually fun. Good luck in your future endeavors mate, and hopefully you won't hold this grudge against xG forever.

Don't let yourself slip away to that guy who only has dick-ass things to say, you'll progress better in life with words of kindness then with words of hatred.

- Dat guy, Forest

Idc what the story was. You guys don't have to be complete dicks about it...that's a huge reason he's leaving.

Farewell Towlie, recently you've seemed fine to me haven't had any problems with you. Maybe I'll see you around sometime.

Your anger and calling out was kinda unnecessary though...

@xgfags youre all gay kaykay

@towlie u're da gay man haharoflmfaocopter

/serious

Get over yourself. You did nothing in this clan. You act as if you're some god, when in-fact, you got demoted from PAID FUCKING MOD.

I don't even care if I get talked to about this post, because you're talking trash about co-leaders when you know absolutely jack shit about what they do.

I hope, you get banned from all our servers, teamspeak, & forums. You're annoying, disrespectful, troll (or wannabe troll), and overall just a goddamn annoyance.

So excuse my french, but fuck off

Hopefully, you'll be banned from servers/forums so we won't have to deal with your crap anymore. Honestly, I'm surprised that I didn't make your kill list, but idk if that's good or bad. Goodbye Towlie.