Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

Tchief so mean

Soo,

TChief is really mean, he damaged my feels! I vote we ban Chief. The things he has done in the JB SERVER ARE MEAN!

He created a group called SPAM NOVA, and about 10 people followed him and started spamming in STEAM CHAT HINDERING MY PLAY. I do not condone his very existence, Poor Nova has done nothing to receive such reprecussions from chief.

HE EVEN VOTED ME GAY HOW MEAN IS THAT.

BAN DIS NUB

From your benevolent Nova

P.S. He's a derper derping in derperville, one of the most vile derpers.

@@Unique @@TChief

He is a swell individual, and I shall take full responsibility, it was I who told him about your gayness, and the fact that you enjoyed the movie 'Twilight'. fucking faggot.

P.S. you can't sing for shit. @A51Nova

He is a swell individual, and I shall take full responsibility, it was I who told him about your gayness, and the fact that you enjoyed the movie 'Twilight'. fucking faggot.

P.S. you can't sing for shit. @A51Nova

ohh shit he told you nigga, what you gonna do about it nova????

@@Chrono come at me you girl, sing off on tiny chat, you to @PinoyPyscho . you all know I watched it for sexy times too bad you can't get any cause you're a eunich.

I'm on the podium I have my headset, just waiting for you two girls.

And TChief lets see you try to stand on my level, 3 on 1 and i'm still standing in the ranks solo. Can't handle me. And you know what you probably watched it it too you queer, you probably enjoyed it as much as your significant homosexual other you went with @@Chrono and @@PiNoYPsYcHo.

p.s. My horse is more intellectual then Pinoypsycho, you're not even on PinoyPenis's level Pinoy

hearing you sing, is like going to the special olympics and listening to the singing contest.

Lets do this then, once and for all, you, Pinoy, and me, lets finish this. See whose the best; Choose a date and time, preferably after my exams so I can royally kick your ass. We'll have judges, you decide.

Nova out.